You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The How Many More Chances Will Babel Get Thread

ElScouser13

I'am saying Blackpool, hopefully we'll start off with the attacking options and Roy will throw on 2 or 3 strikers to open up their defense as we know to be poor, I know Chelsea did them by 6 but it doesnt mean to say we'll do the same, itll be a chance to get the goal confidence up for the attackers and go into the derby with a new found confidence, always nice to have a warm game before the heated affair at Woodison,

but in saying that would it be wrong to rest nando an not giving him the chance to get him off the goal mark by starting against Blackpool???.....so the answer to the forum question...I HAVE NO FUNKIN IDEA...but what I do know is, I like creme eggs...that is all.

YNWA XXXXX

I'am saying Blackpool, hopefully we'll start off with the attacking options and Roy will throw on 2 or 3 strikers to open up their defense as we know to be poor, I know Chelsea did them by 6 but it doesnt mean to say we'll do the same, itll be a chance to get the goal confidence up for the attackers and go into the derby with a new found confidence, always nice to have a warm game before the heated affair at Woodison,

but in saying that would it be wrong to rest nando an not giving him the chance to get him off the goal mark by starting against Blackpool???.....so the answer to the forum question...I HAVE NO FUNKIN IDEA...but what I do know is, I like creme eggs...that is all.

YNWA XXXXX

How do you eat yours?

And resting Torres would be criminal. I mentioned yesterday i would have give him 45 mins last night. We keep hearing how he "just needs games". I know it would have been a risk but a few goals last night and today would have been totally different.

as if we didn't know it already but Babel has no future at this club

the fact that he was being hawked around on transfer deadline line was confirmation enough

worryingly - that we had no takers is even more of a damning verdict than us wanting to get rid

we should just ship him back to Holland at the earliest opportunity

He's shite. And I'm going to tweet him that. The useless fucking twat.

You on twitter? More and more TLW bods are there by the day. I'm @pauledwards1973

The problem with babel is that he doesn't understand when people are taking the piss out of him! Thats off the pitch. On it he is a fucking lazy twat with no fucking brain. I don't even think he has this potential that everyone talks about - he is crap!

He is worse, at least diouf had a bit of bite about him, Pennant also a better player, you can add Mark Walters also a better player by some distance

Fuck off!

Mark Square Head Walters!

Fuck me! Are our memories really that convenient?

All shit smells, you can't argue some of it smells better!

As the title says, when will he next play?

I reckon Blackpool at home.

Off topic a bit, but I'm really shitting myself about this one. Still after last night a beating in this one would probably be minor in comparison.

Apologies for probably stating the obvious.

To answer the thread title, probably take the number of games until the January transfer window and divide it by like, 2 or 3.

Off topic a bit, but I'm really shitting myself about this one. Still after last night a beating in this one would probably be minor in comparison.

Apologies for probably stating the obvious.

To answer the thread title, probably take the number of games until the January transfer window and divide it by like, 2 or 3.

Yeah mate, that match is worrying me a bit aswell. We historically under-perform against teams like Blackpool. But at least it cant get any worse than last night, right???