You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bert

Definitive proof that he's not up to the job.

You had made your mind up about the new manager before you even knew who he was.

I never wanted Hodgson but some people (you among them) were never giving him a chance, because he isn't Benitez.

I would want a manager to fail at Liverpool just because Benitez got sacked? Yeah likely story.

All I did was comment on his body language, nothing to do with not being up for the job.

But ofcourse, body language was defnitive proof last season that the dressing room had been lost.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk for yourself, I would love us to get to the final as I see it as our best option to actually win something for the first time in 5 years.

I often do, its a sure fire way of a decent conversation, but in all honesty, I would much rather drop out of this, and get a place in the top four for next season.

Wishful thinking? maybe, but a much better wish than winning the league cup, silverware or not, I know what I would prefer.

Summary from other forums:

I couldn't give a toss about this competition:

we'll coast this, play anyone.

This going badly. I can't believe it.

This is an outrage.

this is disgraceful.

I really cared about this competition and we've blown it!

This is the only forum with rainbows.

TLW wins again.

I would want a manager to fail at Liverpool just because Benitez got sacked? Yeah likely story.

Almost everything you post suggests so. Take a look at your posts.

All I did was comment on his body language, nothing to do with not being up for the job.

But ofcourse, body language was defnitive proof last season that the dressing room had been lost.

You agree it was a stupid thing to do last season yet you choose to do it this?

Clever lad.

That's the side out there most wanted and condoned playing. They've no right to complain about the resulting chaos.

Nope, I specifically said that the situation would need careful leadership. Patches in this crap maxi/kuyt role? never going to work. I also didn't want Babel anywhere near this game, his pretension was always going to turn into complacency. Each player deserved a chance, but not one of them should be cast off with no sign of support from the boss.