You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
Have you got a source for that "fact".

Liverpool co-owner George GIllett 'using Syrian as delaying tactic for takeover' of club - Telegraph

"Kirdi, a long-term friend of Gillett’s son, Foster, was first linked with a takeover in April, but an offer failed to materialise after it emerged he was not, as suggested, backed by funds from the United Arab Emirates. "

Doesn't make it fact but it's all over the internet.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Kirdi = Gillett stalling the deal.

Seems like a tactic to flush out Huang and force him to show his cards.

Seems like a tactic to flush out Huang and force him to show his cards.

I'm sure Mr. Huang and whoever is backing him anticipated something like this to happen from the 2 cunts, so let's hope they have a few tricks up their sleeves for the yanks.

Liverpool co-owner George GIllett 'using Syrian as delaying tactic for takeover' of club - Telegraph

"Kirdi, a long-term friend of Gillett’s son, Foster, was first linked with a takeover in April, but an offer failed to materialise after it emerged he was not, as suggested, backed by funds from the United Arab Emirates. "

Doesn't make it fact but it's all over the internet.

Cool mate cheers for that.

I just don't see the point of Gillette being a ghost behind a consortium unless his evil plan really is to ruin the club.

If we have another 3 or 4 years of boardroom lies and strife then the club really will live up to the some of the prophets of doom from SOS and the reality of us becoming another Leeds will become all to apparent, with absolutle no profitabillity from the club whatsoever.

I'm sure Mr. Huang and whoever is backing him anticipated something like this to happen from the 2 cunts, so let's hope they have a few tricks up their sleeves for the yanks.

Ninja throwing stars, hopefully.

Guest The Chimp
Have you got a source for that "fact".

If you used google instead of trying to be a smart arse you'll see there's loads of information out there - lots of it readily availbale from when he was first mentioned alongside Andy Lynch. So yeah, it's a fucking "fact" and there are loads of sources.

Guest The Chimp

Seeing your reply to Stumptown I might have misread you as a Wum. My apologies mate. Just been loads of wankers on lately.

If you used google instead of trying to be a smart arse you'll see there's loads of information out there - lots of it readily availbale from when he was first mentioned alongside Andy Lynch. So yeah, it's a fucking "fact" and there are loads of sources.

No need for the agression, just asking.

Sky are the only places reporting this at the moment so I'm hoping it's shite for the moment.

Sky have been up the yanks arses from day one!

The fact that not one interview has taken place with either of the two fuckers suggest that they are pretty helpless to stop this process!

I'd like Huang because I like the Chinese, but not arsed who it is, I just want a club that is run as it should.

Sky have been up the yanks arses from day one!

The fact that not one interview has taken place with either of the two fuckers suggest that they are pretty helpless to stop this process!

I'd like Huang because I like the Chinese, but not arsed who it is, I just want a club that is run as it should.

i just wouldn't want anyone who's associated with the yanks. so defo no to kirdi.

What's all this shit about them having "a few tricks up their sleeves" for the Yanks?

All they need is actual, real money up their fucking sleeves.

What's all this shit about them having "a few tricks up their sleeves" for the Yanks?

All they need is actual, real money up their fucking sleeves.

Not really. Money is an important aspect but not the only important thing.

You offer the two cunts £350m, they would want £450m. You offer them £450m, they would want £600m.

Sky are the only places reporting this at the moment so I'm hoping it's shite for the moment.

Telegraph now. Though it's only noises from Kirdi himself. Nothing from Liverpool.

"In a statement released overnight by his public relations company the Canadian-based businessman said he had reached agreement on a price with the Americans and that a formal purchase agreement is being prepared.

According to the statement he has promised to clear Liverpool's debt with its bankers and to provide the investment required to build the new Anfield in Stanley Park..."

Liverpool takeover: Yahya Kirdi in 'advanced negotiations' - Telegraph