You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cross your fingers

AVEEZ

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit. I paid extra to get to Scilly isles by helicopter on Saturday. The only other way there that isn't by air is a ferry that leaves 20 minutes after my coach is due and there won't be another until Monday.

I'd have thought low level flying will be okay. I've been told that Private jets and pretty much any flight wishing to take off can, but it's advised not to.

Oh and the advice has been extend to ground flights till at least 13:00 BST tomorrow.

I'm supposed to fly into Heathrow Saturday morning.

Haven't cancelled yet but I may have to get the kayak out...

Would be gutted as I imagine the backlog will take days to clear.

On the upside I can get to Toronto and see my sister for a few days but she has a massive 24lb cat that makes me sneeze.

Is life ever fair?

Looks like flights might be grounded for four days due to winds.

Huge ash plume blanketing Europe may last 5 more days -Times Online

As debris continued to spew from the Eyjafjallajökull volcano, airlines were last night preparing to ground flights for at least four more days.

Hundreds of thousands of stranded passengers, already experiencing the worst travel chaos in living memory, faced trying to make alternative arrangements by rail, road or sea — or cancelling their trips.

The National Air Traffic Service denied that it had overreacted by closing UK airspace. “Safety is our main priority and volcanic ash is a serious threat to aircraft,” a spokesman said. Safety experts said that if the ash is sucked into jet engines it can cause them to fail catastrophically.

Looks like flights might be grounded for four days due to winds.

Huge ash plume blanketing Europe may last 5 more days -Times Online

As opposed to failing in an non-catastrophic manner.

Captian: Our enigines have failed but keep calm and carry on as it's not a catastrophic failure. And now back to our in flight film 'Castaway'.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

great norks on this bbc weathergirl.

carol_kirkwood_71.jpg

carol-kirkwood.jpg

carol_kirkwood_15.jpg

This milf makes my love lava flow. What is it that i find appealing about Milf lately? could it be the experienced cock-handling look they have, or the difficulty in chatting one up. I love milf! milf know's when to talk and when to cook dinner and milf takes its time in the bedroom.

Long live Milf.

I flew out to Paris for a few days hols last week, and got back on Saturday having had an excellent time.

Great volcanic timing as far as I'm concerned, and as I'm my primary concern, all is well.

It turns out that it won't be affecting my fucking helicopter, so everything is tip fucking top for lord fuckpants (me) and my fucking trip to the Scilly isles. Fuck. Yeah!

Guest Pistonbroke
I'm meant to be going back to Liverpool on Monday. Will my flight be moved or what?

Expect cancellations well into Saturday, after that things should start to ease off and get back to normal. Unless it spews its ring again.

Guest Pistonbroke
There's two proper annoying bints in our work flyng to Beindorm for some hen do in the early hours of sunday and I tell you now, I'll love it, I'll love it if there flights cancelled.

No!! No, you've got it all wrong mate. Surely it would be better if they could fly out and then the Volcano erupts again and traps them in Benidorm with the Donkeys and pissed up wannabe hard case knobbers.

It turns out that it won't be affecting my fucking helicopter, so everything is tip fucking top for lord fuckpants (me) and my fucking trip to the Scilly isles. Fuck. Yeah!

You are not interested in Culture and History of Scilly, you just want to make fuck with Scillonian girls.