You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

7 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Men who call other men “bitch”.

The type of person who will respond to your post by replying "Bitch please!" and the merry band of fellators who would then rep that comment.

This country.

7 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Vermin who put stuff back in the wrong place when they decide they don't want to buy it after all. That fish you got from the fish counter? Yeah, thanks for discarding it in the freshly baked bread aisle. That doesn't stink at all.

It's shitty behaviour, but I like to go all Columbo and solve the crime.

"Hmmm, Galaxy chocolate, amongst the vitamins...

A woman's chocolate. Lacks imagination, middle aged. She's overweight, and guilty. Third shelf up, meaning she's average height. She chose the vitamins because to leave it next to the Vagisil was too damning."

Then you make eye contact with the most likely suspect at the tills. I'm fucking onto you.

Alleviates some of the boredom of shopping anyway.

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

A woman's chocolate. Lacks imagination, middle aged. She's overweight, and guilty. Third shelf up, meaning she's average height. She chose the vitamins because to leave it next to the Vagisil was too damning."

Then you make eye contact with the most likely suspect at the tills. I'm fucking onto you.

Outstanding take on genuine real life. 

4 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

You'd be like this guy:

• Upvote 1

On 22/02/2020 at 23:05, Doctor Troy said:

People who start working on their laptops on short distance train journeys. 

Acceptable on trips to far off places but getting on at Bootle Oriel Road then pretending to negotiate billion pound contracts before you go into the tunnel at Moorfields you can fuck right off.

Ive usually sorted mine by Bankhall. The useless bastards.

On 22/02/2020 at 23:05, Doctor Troy said:

People who start working on their laptops on short distance train journeys. 

Acceptable on trips to far off places but getting on at Bootle Oriel Road then pretending to negotiate billion pound contracts before you go into the tunnel at Moorfields you can fuck right off.

In a similar vein , I went into McDonalds a month or two back and could barely get my tray on the table because of some cunt who had more equipment around him than Rick Wakeman.

• Upvote 3

This does my head in , the cunts who speak out loud on the train talking business, can I run that through with you , I’ve emailed him/ her, I’ll see you at the meeting, that type of shite. As someone said as if they’re some type of oil magnate or something, usually in a blue suit and brown pointy shoes, sorry if I’ve offended anyone as this seems to be some kind of trend, phone constantly on the ear or tapping away. 

You cant get any ear plugs that shuts them out , them and the crisp eaters.

• Upvote 3

Just now, easytoslip said:

This does my head in , the cunts who speak out loud on the train talking business, can I run that through with you , I’ve emailed him/ her, I’ll see you at the meeting, that type of shite. As someone said as if they’re some type of oil magnate or something, usually in a blue suit and brown pointy shoes, sorry if I’ve offended anyone as this seems to be some kind of trend, phone constantly on the ear or tapping away. 

Pure cunts, mate.

40 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

The vast majority are doing this outside of their paid hours too. 

So not only do they act like the cunt, they’re doing work for free for their bosses to look a try hard  cunt. 

• Upvote 1

I once saw a fella walk in Wetherspoons about half an hour before closing, sit down at a table and pull out a copy of the Financial Times and a massive brick phone. He then proceeded to pretend to make a phone call and trade stocks and shares.

I saw him on another occasion when the pub was practically empty with plenty of empty tables. He sat opposite some fella, pulled a can of Coke out of his rucksack, shook it up and tried to spray the fella opposite with the contents.

• Upvote 1