You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next Liverpool Manager

StevieH

Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?

Do you think he deserves to?

Well honestly I think he is a much better manager than what he is getting credit for at he moment from alot of people.

I could not care less about whats happening with his private life though.

Well honestly I think he is a much better manager than what he is getting credit for at he moment from alot of people.

Yes, well that's a different issue, isn't it? Did he do as well as he should have with his England teams?

I could not care less about whats happening with his private life though.

That's big of you. What the feck has that got to do with it?

Yes, well that's a different issue, isn't it? Did he do as well as he should have with his England teams?

Did England not lose out on penalties ev ery time under Svennis, not much a coach can do there the way I see it.

I`d say he had them performing to their abilities.

That's big of you. What the feck has that got to do with it?

Well a lot of people use that against him when its his mangerial credentials they should focus on.

Anyway I just wanted to raise the point.

Eh? Against Brazil? That was penalties was it? Statistically?

Brazil and N Ireland were the only competitive games he lost. Qualified with ease for all tournaments. We could do a lot, lot worse.

But surely there was a plan when we kicked Rafa out?

Brazil and N Ireland were the only competitive games he lost. Qualified with ease for all tournaments. We could do a lot, lot worse.

But surely there was a plan when we kicked Rafa out?

the Frogs at Euro 2004?

that was unlucky though

i wouldnt mind seeing him get a chance if it wasnt for the impression i get that he is in it for the money, would probably try sign frigging Judas mind!

So. Does anyone think we'll have a new manager this time next week?

we simply have to George

i wasnt paying the timing of the appointment much attention, but seeing now that we're just 20 days away from playing our first preseason game, we really have to appoint one this week

thats him out of the running so :thumbsup:

Not at all. The club will be more then happy to give him a guarantee of a war chest. When he actually comes looking for the money though he'll find out exactly how much weight a guarantee from Hicks and Gillett actually has.

Have we really been reduced to giving Sven serious consideration? On the back of the success Ivory Coast have enjoyed in the WC and, before that, his crucial role in Notts County's revival and, before that, his inspirational involvement with Mexico? If we were lucky he'd replicate the success he had at Man City and we'd avoid relegation.