You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What will YOU do to rid our club of its twin terminal cancers?

RedLiberation!

What are YOU gonna do to save our club  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What are YOU gonna do to save our club

• Nothing -I'm a tosser - I love G&H cos I'm on the payroll.
    • I won't attend Anfield til they are gone (except maybe in a prearrranged riot)
    • I wont spend a penny on Kop Football Ltd, only Sharelfc and SOS
    • I'll only pay to watch the match
    • I'll boycott all key sponsors/partners inc RBS and SKY and terrestrial
    • Boycott excluding Sky
    • Peacefull protests
    • Protests and direct action
    • Direct action and if violence happens,well it happens.
    • I sympathise with violent protestors but would not admit to personal involvement on the Net
    • I'll fund ShareLFC, SOS and similar
    • I'll actively be involved in a direct action protest group
    • I'll take steps against the cunts other enterprises -direct action type.
    • I'll look at legal and public relations efforts vs them

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anything will happen until Gillett finally leaves or they do another stunt that screws us over.

The thing is we know they aren't right for the club, we want them out, why wait for them to screw us over again?

What about if one Liverpool fan that does all the above? A superfan like T0RRES?

Would that work?

Woaaah , im not a superfan, admittedly Ive got style in abundance, but not enough to bum mr hicks.

anyway superfans have all got 5 grand each to throw into the pot so they can buy the club and have 0.00000001% of a vote each can you imagine the conflict?

I am as you are well aware, a cunt!

What about if one Liverpool fan that does all the above? A superfan like T0RRES?

Would that work?

You might be onto something there! We can give him a bell, and a tall hat, and badgeman's old vest, and make him hang round outside European matches at about 3pm so he always gets interviewed by sky. That was he can put all of our voices though himself.

Like a big, cunty, megaphone

You might be onto something there! We can give him a bell, and a tall hat, and badgeman's old vest, and make him hang round outside European matches at about 3pm so he always gets interviewed by sky. That was he can put all of our voices though himself.

Like a big, cunty, megaphone

First question, what type of vest would it be?

" a big cunty Megaphone", thats made my weekend, do i need to pay you royalties if i use that brilliant play on words?

I actually think thats funny, cunty megaphone , its not even top drawer its above it.

First question, what type of vest would it be?

" a big cunty Megaphone", thats made my weekend, do i need to pay you royalties if i use that brilliant play on words?

I actually think thats funny, cunty megaphone , its not even top drawer its above it.

It'd be one of Badgemans oversized ones that he stuck his badges on of course!