You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spot on. cunts on here keep banging on about ferguscums 7 years. wenger won a double in his first season. benitez is taking us backwards.

phil thompson would do a better job than benitez. fact is paul jewell would do a better job than benitez.

better still get our bette noir in quick or we wont make the europa league next season. benitez knows hes got fuck all chance of getting us through the champs league groups now. the withdrawal of torres and benayoun is just to appease his many apologists that he will try and get a win in lyon. wake up. love to see it but it wont work.

You are a walking talking version of Eye AIDS.

Im out, cant take anymore of this tonight.

I hope for his sake he took off Torres, Yossi and Kuyt to rest them cos if he thought we were better off with Babel, Etherington and whoever the fuck else he put on then he's having some kind of breakdown.

Who is Etherington? :whatever:

Torres couldn't play more than an hour due to injury and Kuyt was wrecked.

I'm just comparing it to a manager who was nearly given the boot after the first few seasons for being crap and then went on to win title after title. Sorry that it happens to be Utd.

What players did he rest, 5th? They were all injured or out with a virus.

His players are not fucking good enough. They are not technically gifted to beat an under strength Fulham team. His faith in Lucas and Kuyt is unreal. Hangeland is 6’5 and we constantly hoofed the ball in their box.

Bobby Zamora got man of the match for fucks sake.

If he doesn't win something soon i reckon he might be in trouble and he's a manager who genuinely has had very little to spend. He's not lost 6 in 7 and will still be competeting past October unlike us.

Perhaps. I still wouldn't be surprised if we finish above Arsenal this season.

A bad day at the office and some decisions where dumbfounding. Those decisions are not hard to defend they are impossible to defend.

I feel sorry for anyone who traveled to watch us today and parted with hard earned. To be honest I want to sleep on it but my wife who knows very little about Football said does he want to get sacked.

It caused a bit of crossed words but I actually thought about what she had said and it freaked me out a bit.

I think we are getting caught out for two poor seasons in the transfer market and one of them is down to Rafa and one to the owners. It really breaks my heart what is happening at the moment we were on the verge of a great side and it hurts.

Nothing will and nothing should happen until the end of the season.

A team of:

Reina, Johnson, Carra, Agger, Aurelio, Kuyt, Mascherano, Aquilani, Gerrard, Riera/Yossi and Torres. Subs - Degen, Insua, Babel, Lucas, Spearing, Riera/Yossi, Ngog, Voronin.

That is a decent team in my opinion and one that can and will beat Arsenal, Chelsea and the mancs. This is essentially the same team that finished second last season bar Alonso (I don't care abut Hyppia et al as it was naturally time for them to go).

When we're decimated with injuries and flu then any team will struggle, not to mention two red cards that weren't and a world class striker who is coming back from injury and, I would imagine, only allowed 60 minutes on the pitch. Do you leave him on and risk missing another 3 or 4 games or protect him. I know which I would do.

This constant arguing on here depressing the fuck out of me. For me this is a discussion that should take place in March.

Who is Etherington? :whatever:

Torres couldn't play more than an hour due to injury and Kuyt was wrecked.

Eccleston then. Funny how Kuyt never gets subbed cos of his amazing energy but was today. Mad how our best attacking players have the habit of not managing to make 90 mins. Yossi v Lyon, N'gog v Arsenal, and all 3 of them today.

Just reiterate. We've loat 6 in 7 and will soon be out of both major competitions in October. He's been here years and had millions to spend.

At what point do people question if should be in the job? It's his squad without any question. Do we need a mid-table finish? Do we have to wait until we are truly and unquestionably fucked until people have any doubts?

He cant complain. He's had plenty of time and would have been long gone at any other top club.

What's wrong with Kuyt?

Not see the game then?

Kuyt is an honest but limited footballer that will give is all. Does well if there is quality around him to produce an end product. Games like today are the games were we really need him to prove his worth.