You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

In Langkawi, Malaysia and then Koh Samui, Thailand (definitely not a humble brag) and Mrs Rem has decided she doesn't like sleeping in an air conditioned room. It's 30c at night with 80% humidity. We are here until 10th Jan. 

How come? Is it noisy?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Remmie said:

In Langkawi, Malaysia and then Koh Samui, Thailand (definitely not a humble brag) and Mrs Rem has decided she doesn't like sleeping in an air conditioned room. It's 30c at night with 80% humidity. We are here until 10th Jan. 

There's simply no alternative in those conditions. I'm not a fan of air con as it's virus shower but needs must.

5 hours ago, Elite said:

There's simply no alternative in those conditions. I'm not a fan of air con as it's virus shower but needs must.

Yeah fuck that. Air con (especially older units) can be a right pain in the arse but needs must. 

I was paying over a grand a month on electric (and water) when I was in Dubai.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

After dragging Mr Watson 158 metres along the road, Wood then stopped, and asked a nearby resident "please phone an ambulance, I think I've run over my boyfriend".

in fairness

he had been talking to another woman

We had an argument this morning because I hadn’t bought PG tips teabags. 

This was despite the fact there was a fucking massive box of PG tips teabags on the side in front of her face. 

Apparently I was making it up they’d stopped making pyramid teabags and gone back to square. 

On top of that I must have bought two massive boxes of tea bags, one PG tips and one square bags and then spent the time emptying the box of PG tips and filling it with square teabags just to prove a point and make sure I was right in her pathetic argument. 

My response of “make your own fucking tea then you ungrateful cunt” proved I was lying and she was right all along! 

16 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

This was despite the fact there was a fucking massive box of PG tips teabags on the side in front of her face. 

Apparently I was making it up they’d stopped making pyramid teabags and gone back to square. 

On top of that I must have bought two massive boxes of tea bags, one PG tips and one square bags and then spent the time emptying the box of PG tips and filling it with square teabags just to prove a point and make sure I was right in her pathetic argument. 

My response of “make your own fucking tea then you ungrateful cunt” proved I was lying and she was right all along! 

Yorkshire Tea > PG Tips

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Should have said they only make the pyramid ones in Egypt nowadays.

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Haven’t most of you got kids? Making your tea/coffee should be their responsibility. 

I had four brews yesterday. Three from one kid, one from the other. 

I’ve been with the wife 21 years. In all that time she’s probably made me less than 21 cups of tea/coffee. 

I have two boys. One 19, one will be 17 tomorrow. Between them they have made me zero cups of tea/coffee. 

I’m sure they recognise my value to them in other ways. When I remember what those ‘ways’ might be, I’ll provide an update. 

Right, enough of my moaning. I’m off to put the kettle on. 

Well I will, after I’ve emptied the dishwasher and put the bins out (obviously doing this quietly as both my teenagers are still in bed). 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2