You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Membership ticket scheme for Man Utd.

chris71

Obviously hardly anyone bought Villa tickets on the first day and they learnt a lesson.

Well it still managed to take me hours to get through. That's made me think about how much of a twat Friday is gonna be now. It's my first day off as well. Bastards.

Ideally, i'd say there should be a tier system with 1,000 tickets for people with 15+ then another a day or two for 7 or 8 and so on. That way you benifit more from loyalty and it wouldn't be such a twat getting through for tickets cos you wouldn't have so may people tryig to get them at the same time. It'll never happen though.

I got mine in the general members sale the day after and it took half an hour from start to finish.

The only one i've got in less than an hour was Stoke and that was becasue it was mid-week against a shit team.

I dont mind when i'm in work cos i'm lucky people i work with are understanding and it's not on my own time. Does my head in getting up my days off to get fucked off by the website and sit there listening to those voicemail messages.

LIVERPOOL V MANCHESTER UNITED TICKET DETAILS

Liverpool FC has released the following selling details for our home Premier League match with Manchester United 25th October 2009. Barclays Premier League

Liverpool F.C. v Manchester United F.C.

To be played at Anfield on

Sunday 25th October 2009

Kick off time 2.00pm

The entire stadium will be ticketed and the following prices will apply:-

Main Stand, Centenary Stand, Anfield Road

and Paddock Enclosure £38.00

Over 65s £28.50

Kop £36.00

Over 65s £27.00

Anfield Road one adult/one child combined £57.00 (£38/£19)

Wheelchair Space and Visually Impaired, Paddock & Anfield Road £28.50

Wheelchair Space Kop £27.00

Personal Assistant Free

Season Ticket Holders will be able to gain entry for this Premier League fixture upon presentation of their Fan Card at the turnstiles as usual.

Members Sale

Members who purchased a minimum of 7 home Premier League matches last season on their Fan Card will be able to apply for one match ticket on Friday 2nd October online or on the credit card booking line.

General Sale

Initially applications for match day tickets for this fixture will only be available to Members/Fan Card Holders who attended the Aston Villa match on 24th August 2009 AND the Hull City match on 26th September 2009 by credit card booking line, online or postal application.

Attendance Data held on the Ticket Office Computer system for the Aston Villa and the Hull City fixtures will determine eligibility for a Manchester United ticket.

N.B. Members who are successful in the Members Sale will not be eligible for an additional ticket in the General Sale.

Selling Arrangements

Members Sale - Members with 7 games Friday 2nd October 2009 until Saturday 3rd October 2009

Members/Fan Card holders who purchased BOTH matches Wednesday 7th October 2009 until Thursday 8th October 2009

We would emphasise to all eligible applicants for both the above sales that no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

The above sales are subject to availability and while stocks last.

If tickets are still available following the above sales then a further announcement will be made.

Telephone Bookings

Tickets will be available to supporters with a qualifying Fan Card on 0844 844 0844 (Overseas (0044) 870 220 2151) and will be subject to a 50p per ticket booking fee. Fan card numbers must be quoted and supporters will be asked to confirm their address.

Please Note: Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Fan Card.

Supporters can purchase tickets for up to a maximum of FOUR qualifying Fan Cards on the Telephone booking lines. If Supporters wish to apply for a greater number of tickets they can apply by postal application.

Online Bookings

A limited number of adult tickets will be available to purchase online at Liverpoolfc.tv: Priority Ticket Scheme Online to supporters with a qualifying Fan Card and unique password. These will be subject to a booking fee of £2.50 per ticket.

Postal Application (General sale only)

Supporters who attended both nominated matches should make an application by post immediately, enclosing the correct remittance and a stamped addressed envelope and all qualifying Fan Card numbers must be quoted.

LFC Ticket Office

P O Box 204

Liverpool

L69 4PQ

Complimentary tickets from the nominated fixtures will not qualify for a Manchester United Ticket.

Ticket Office Opening Hours

Monday – Friday 8.15am – 5.30pm

Saturday 9.15am – 1.00pm

Telephone booking lines will open at 8.30am Monday - Friday.

Bought mine within 7 minutes this morning, however I paid with a mastercard and put Visa down online. Hopefully it won't fuck up.

That's strange paid for mine by visa but would only go through the mastercard selection. Hope this doesn't turn into another balls up.