You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Same year same shit

Turned off before the first quarter ended. Payton and his staff and Loomis needed firing two years back. But when your owner can barely remember his own name and is being sued by his own kids amd his younger wife has no clue there won't be change

Guest Pistonbroke

The Coliseum empty for the Rams game. Obviously LA doesn't give a fuck about NFL.

Shame for the people of St Louis and San Diego.

I was expecting the worst for the Redskins, especially after we got humped by the Eagles on the opening weekend and the LA Rams stuffed the Colts. 

The Mighty Cripplers laying the smacketh down on the upstart Wetherby Wankers; you hearing me Spunkmouse ?

Loud and bloody clear, pal. Always good to get an early season bump back down to earth though.

I've learned a valuable lesson, as well, which is that if you have two players called J. Nelson in your squad, there's a reasonable chance you'll pick the wrong one to play on a Sunday.

Anyone want Marty Bennet in a trade. He's going to come good, but he's been shite so far make me a trade offer and when he becomes a reliable red zone threat from next week onwards we can both be happy.

In other news I walloped my opponent in the USS league to move to 2-1.

The Browns have been shit since I started watching the NFL back in the 80s.

Nah man, with all due respect, that's bollocks.

The Browns had a team which was a perennial Superbowl contender, up until that twat Modell flogged us off to fucking Baltimore. Only since the return in 99 have we been total and utter shit.

Nah man, with all due respect, that's bollocks.

The Browns had a team which was a perennial Superbowl contender, up until that twat Modell flogged us off to fucking Baltimore. Only since the return in 99 have we been total and utter shit.

If Earnest Byner holds on to the ball John Elway's famous drive never happens.

• Upvote 1

Trying to figure out whats the real Saints devense. The one giving up 500 yards per game to the Vikings and New England or the one the held the Panthers to 13 points and shut out the Dolphins

Indeed.

It's a strange old season already, loads of shocks and surprises, the only constant being that my Browns are fucking crap.

The Giants season goes from bad to ........................... Absurd.

If being 0-5 wasnt bad enough, they managed to lose all their starting wide receivers to injury today... Yes all of them. Marshall, Shepherd Harris(KR) and then Odell Beckham to an horrendous looking ankle injury could well be season ending.

And then you remember they managed to grab defeat from the jaws of victory today, when Eli coughs the ball up at his own 10 yard line when he saw the linebacker coming........... Put a fork in em.... and show Macadoo and Reese the door.