You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

doesnt look right not wearin red! hope we put a buy back clause in his contraxt for when he gets sick of that circus

He doesn't look that different from when he last played for us when he wore black! He did wear black last time didn't he?

All the best to him either way. I love Barca aswell as (yeah ok, maybe only about 10% as much.) us, but even checked out Real Madrid's site for the first time earlier just to see how he'd got on in his first game. The club rivalries and all the bullshit means nothing when it comes to a man like that, hope he really enjoys it there because I wouldn't want anything else for him.

But again, unless he's facing us or Barca.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sotirios Kyrgiakos was released by Rangers in May 2006, he must have bags of quality.

He is about 6 foot 5 and is slightly less mobile than an outside toilet

This is possibly the most depressing summer ever, and by the time Aqulani is ready to displace that useless fucker Lucas in midfield, the title race is going to be over.

Great.

This is possibly the most depressing summer ever, and by the time Aqulani is ready to displace that useless fucker Lucas in midfield, the title race is going to be over.

Great.

Do you have anything negative to add?

Shit, I've just realised I put Jagielka in my fantasy football team.

Great.

I like the cut of your jib boiiiiiiiiiii, like I said, positivity is overrated, I was positive before the Spurs game, look where that got me.

I like the cut of your jib boiiiiiiiiiii, like I said, positivity is overrated, I was positive before the Spurs game, look where that got me.

I try to be positive, and usually am ridiculously optimistic before games, but this summer has leached all of that out of me; I had a horrible feeling about the Spurs game, and a horrible feeling about the season in general.

Great.

Not just this summer, our transfer policy has been a shambles if you look at the turn over of players to actual successes.Why do we not have a ready to go center half given the size of our squad? Five years down the line we shouldn't be buying the likes of Kyrgiakos as cover even on a free.

Raffa needs to wise the fuck up and play some of the kids he's invested in if we need cover or why have them.

This is just the type of signing I despair over.

£3m on a bloke who will start very few games, turn out to be shitehouse, and shipped back from whence he came at the end of the season. At a fcuking loss.

What is the point of having a youth system when the manager hasn't got the effing cojones to throw them in.

I am going to bury my head and weep.

£3m on a bloke who will start very few games, turn out to be shitehouse, and shipped back from whence he came at the end of the season. At a fcuking loss.

What is the point of having a youth system when the manager hasn't got the effing cojones to throw them in.

Because if he buys a shit player, he can say "he was the best I could afford" and therefore prove a point.

More likely he will sit on the bench collecting 40k a week for 3 years while we ship out the young lads.

I don't want to write him off before a ball, or more likely an opponent, is kicked, but let's face it, this is at best an uninspiring signing. For all the protests against the owners, they are still there and they are wrecking our football club.

Actually would rather have seen Kelly given a go - what has Rafa got against local kids? Ayala didn't look up to much in the Youth Cup Final, whereas Kelly has always looked decent.

Surely a loan move would have been more appropriate with the hope that we'll have 3 top class centre halves fit within a few weeks.

That said, the jury's out at this stage on whether or not Agger will ever be able to stay fully fit.

Because if he buys a shit player, he can say "he was the best I could afford" and therefore prove a point.

Buying shit players to prove a point.

Hooray for Rafa.

More likely he will sit on the bench collecting 40k a week for 3 years while we ship out the young lads.

You are all right and it is extremely depressing

Wait, has he actually signed yet? I want to get my wailing garb on, don't want to jump the gun though, that would just be silly. Fantastic week this has been, first my girl fucks off interstate for 3 weeks, then I break my foot, and now we appear to be signing a poofta greek butcher.

Me later tonight.

X7PoS2A9-8Y