You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Membership

The_Goat

PTS holders last season paying by direct debit last year were told that they would automatically have the money taken out of their bank accounts for the new member scheme this season. Therefore I would expect the payment to come out of the bank today or tomorrow, it seems abit of a joke (and pissing me off) how us former PTS people have been kept in the dark over this! Anyway I'm ringing the club at 9 tomorrow before work so hopefully I will find out more info.

Also - how, if you buy a new member ticket on the website do they know you had a PTS last season and how many games you went too? Very frustrating!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More info from the ofal. Doesn't mention the old £3.50 fancard holders though. Does the loyalty they have get transferred when they join the All Red scheme?

Liverpool FC would like to announce the following information to both former PTS members and lapsing Official Members.

Following the launch of the new ALL RED membership yesterday, the Club will this week be sending out renewals to both former PTS members and lapsing Official Members. Supporters who renew via Direct Debit will also be contacted shortly.

We would like to remind current members that your membership lasts for 12 months and we will contact you shortly before your membership expires in order to renew; in the meantime you will continue to enjoy all the benefits of the membership, including priority access to 5,000 tickets.

'ALL RED' MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION

Gonna stick with me fancard until they say otherwise. As long as my loyalty from last seasons CL remains.

That's what i'm doing. I rarely buy league tickets on my fan card anyway.

I better get to keep my European and FA Cup credits with my fancard..

I succumbed and bought us his an' her's matching bits of red plastic.

Just a point but why did I have to do 2 separate transactions? Why can't you buy a gift membership from within the same screen as you buy your own?

Why can't the website handle people just buying memberships and Atletico friendly tickets? The many mysteries of the Liverpool ticket office.

That doesnt bode well for PL sales for the new schemes. Its gonna crash in no time. People will be living on the phones. Im not renew/buying a new one myself. Sick of all this membership nonsense.

I've been reading all the stuff on the Liverpool website, and from I can make it, you can only buy tickets online if you have the official membership. For the first Prem games it says general sale is only on the phones and postal applications. Only the All Red thing has an online sale.

Is this right?

With the recent launch of ALL RED, the Club’s new official membership scheme, the following FAQs answer many of the queries fans have had over the past 2 weeks. These will be added to the membership section of the website for future reference shortly.

How many seats will be available to members?

5,000 Barclays Premier League tickets will be made available to Members. In addition to this Members can apply for tickets through the Ticket Exchange when available.

Please note, for Category A* games (excluding Man Utd and Everton) previous game loyalty from the 2008/9 season will be required. For the fixtures with Everton and Manchester United, 100% of the 5,000 tickets will be made available for sale on the basis of previous ticket purchases.

What is the selling process for the Members Sale?

Members who meet the loyalty criteria for each game will be given a priority selling period before the sale is opened to other members. Approximately 50% of the 5,000 available tickets will form part of this initial sale.

Supporters who have an active Official Membership and have the required level of loyalty criteria for the sale can purchase on this basis.

Any remaining tickets from the initial sale and the remaining 50% of tickets will then be available to all Members on a first come first served basis.

How will I know the criteria for loyalty?

The criteria for each Category A game will be at least 12 games; this is subject to availability and will vary dependent on the number of qualifying members we have at that time. We will publish the criteria 24 hours prior to each sale on the website.

What are the criteria for Category B games?

Category B games will be available to all members on a first come first served basis whilst stocks last.

How can I apply for tickets?

You will be able buy tickets during the 2 day Members’ sale period via the phone or internet. There will be no postal applications for Members' sales.

Currently, adult/child tickets cannot be purchased online. Will this change if I'm an adult member and my son is a junior member?

All adult/child tickets must be purchased via the telephone, no tickets will be made available online. This is due to previous abuse of the sale when sold online.

How many tickets per Official Membership can I apply for?

One ticket per match for each valid Official Membership (one membership per supporter).

How far in advance of the match can we buy tickets?

Approximately 23 days in advance of the match. Click here for dates of sale.

Can I buy a new membership and apply for tickets on the same day?

To be eligible to purchase a ticket in the Members’ sale, the membership must have been purchased at least 72 hours before the Members sale for the upcoming game is due to take place.

My current Membership doesn’t expire for a few months; can I still access all the new benefits?

Yes, all existing active Members can enjoy the new benefits such as the Members’ tickets and discounts. You will be invited to join the new scheme closer to your time of renewal.

I was a member last year, will I need a new Members Card.

No, the cards have a multi-season life and therefore you will need to retain our previous Members’ Card. Former PTS members will also keep their existing cards.

I am a Fan Card holder, do I have to join?

The Fan Card was designed to allow the Club to allocate Cup tickets in a fair transparent way and the Club will continue to use this system. Membership provides those supporters who wish to join, additional benefits including priority access to Barclays Premier League tickets. Fan Card holders who join the Official Membership will have all their loyalty transferred across to their new Members Card. In order to have your loyalty transferred from your Fan Card to your new Members Card, you must ensure you join the Official Membership using your existing Fan Card number either online or via the telephone/post.

Will I lose my loyalty if I don't buy a membership and stay with my Fan Card?

No, you will not lose any of the priority that you have built up or continue to gain.

Are you making any changes to the general sale?

The selling process for general sale tickets will be same as last season. For details please click here:

Liverpoolfc.tv: How to apply for tickets

Will existing Fan Card holders keep their fan card number if they join the new scheme?

Existing Fan Card holders will keep their existing number but receive a new card. Fan Card holders who join the Official Membership will have all their loyalty transferred across to their new Members Card. In order to have your loyalty transferred from your Fan Card to your new Members Card, you must ensure you join the Official Membership using your existing Fan Card number either online or via the telephone/post.

If current fan card holders misplace or have their card stolen during next season will you still replace the Fan Card?

In the event that your Fan Card is lost or stolen, please let the Ticket Office know immediately in writing. Your Fan Card will then be deactivated and a new Fan Card will be issued for a fee of £10. The data held on your lost or stolen Fan Card will be transferred onto your new Fan Card.

How long does my membership last?

The new Official Membership expires at the end of May 2010. The club will then move to a seasonal membership.

Will I get alerts about dates of sale?

We will be sending email alerts to inform Members of the dates of sale. You can also view the Members’ Dates of Sale here:

Liverpoolfc.tv: Home League Games

What is the age limit for the junior and toddler schemes?

The toddler membership is recommended for ages 0-4 with the junior scheme recommended for ages 5-11.

I'm buying Official Membership as a gift for someone. What details do you need?

In order for the Members Card to be in the correct name and correspondence to be sent to the correct address, you should click on the link to buy as a gift:

https://www.liverpoolfc.tv/membership_gift/

Please note that memberships bought as a gift will take 24-48 hours to become activated on the system.

How do I get my retail discount?

To claim your members' 10% discount in LFC stores simply show your membership card and a second form of photo ID. For on-line and mail order purchases you will need to have your membership number available when you order to claim the discount, buy online at LFC - Online Store-

How do I claim my e-Season ticket discount?

You will receive an email containing a unique voucher code. Once you receive the code, simply enter it into the redemption form:

Liverpoolfc.tv: Registration Options

Why are there no postal applications or window sales for the Members’ sale?

Due to the processing time and resources required for these channels, the club has taken the decision to only offer phone and web for ticket purchases. Window sales cause an additional issue with the volume of supporters queuing during each sale.

I struggle to get through on the phones; can we not have more staff?

One of the reasons for removing postal applications is to ensure that more staff are available to take calls. It is not economically viable for the club to employ large call centres for such short sale periods and to do so would vastly increase the cost of tickets. We are working on several initiatives which will see as many staff on the phones as possible as well as working with our existing ticketing partners to maximise coverage. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that supporters will be able to get through straight away.

Why is the internet site always busy?

Due to the limited tickets available, the Club needs to manage the number of users attempting to access the ticketing website at any one time. Around 75% of the Members’ ticket allocation will be available online and we cap the number of concurrent fans online at 400–500 users in order to manage the sales process. This allows those supporters who get into the ticketing system to buy and complete a sale as quickly as possible.

* Category A games for the 2009/10 season will be: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United.

I found all this on the website before.

Its answered a few of my questions but I'm still not optimistic for getting tickets next season.

:lol:

Not to mention the numerous flaming hoops which you must first jump though followed by lying on a bed of nine inch nails just to be told that site is busy or "All our operators are busy, please call back later while some jester hat wearing pleb is buying tickets for his family who don't know any songs and look at you as if you've walked in their house on Christmas day and pissed on the kids"

Life has never been easier as a Liverpool supporter :whistle:

I certainly am. Both me and my lad are.

I'm just hoping that I can buy two tickets at the same time like you could with the Fancard provided they're linked.

Yes it was quite easy PR.

I bought a membership for me & one for my daughter as a gift ( she is 18 )

Once I linked the 2 numbers on the 'friends and family' button , it gave me the option of buying 2 together for the atletico game.