You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pepe the absolute legend

Red_Jim83

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I know the facts and I'm happy with that. I'm not interested in trying to persuade anyone else any more.

Anyhoo, fucking nice one Pepe!

Pair of orrible greedy bastards. If their decisions were motivated by football reasons then my cock is tiny and I'm a virgin.

I seen him in town when I was fucking wrecked after the derby the other season and he was with his 2 Spanish mates. I walked up to him and said the usual gobshite bevvied 'is right Pepe lad' must of been about 12 oclock on a Sunday night and he just picked me up and gave me a bear hug and nearly killed me. He was buzzing his tits off and so was I .

The End

God I'm jealous.

You other lot can keep your nando and his lovely hair and all that homoerotic nonsense. Pepe is the one for me.

I had a dream about pepe last night and he confided in me all his secrets about his team mates, none of which i can remember this morning but we just spent ages chillin in some normal house chatting and telling stories. He even took the piss out of some of my friends who were there.

PEPE RULES OK!

ps all you pepe lovers get yourselves one of these babys.

pepe_xl.jpg

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I know the facts and I'm happy with that. I'm not interested in trying to persuade anyone else any more.

Anyhoo, fucking nice one Pepe!

Pair of orrible greedy bastards. If their decisions were motivated by football reasons then my cock is tiny and I'm a virgin.

Tom discussing Xabi

Wibble

pants_396x222.jpg

Tom discussing Xabi

Wibble

pants_396x222.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!

You funny fucker!

We'll do the jokes mate, yeah? You're about as funny as cancer of the cock.

It's just really embarassing for you.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!

You funny fucker!

We'll do the jokes mate, yeah? You're about as funny as cancer of the cock.

It's just really embarassing for you.

Dear Tom,

I'm just pleased you went to such lengths to reply.

Thanks,

Love you too

RRT x

P.S. How about agreeing it really would be nice if Xabi and Masch will stay however we get there ? And Im amazed were still going over this ground when the King himself has come back and not a jot about it, well no t in comparison at least.

Dear Tom,

I'm just pleased you went to such lengths to reply.

Thanks,

Love you too

RRT x

P.S. How about agreeing it really would be nice if Xabi and Masch will stay however we get there ? And Im amazed were still going over this ground when the King himself has come back and not a jot about it, well no t in comparison at least.

Mate, I'd just love it if we kept both players, but not against their will as it would be in Alonso's case.

The Chief is going nowhere. He'll get an improved deal I reckon. Maybe not immediately, but there'll be assurances put to him about the coming season and he may get a revised deal at xmas or next summer at the latest I reckon.

Mate, I'd just love it if we kept both players, but not against their will as it would be in Alonso's case.

The Chief is going nowhere. He'll get an improved deal I reckon. Maybe not immediately, but there'll be assurances put to him about the coming season and he may get a revised deal at xmas or next summer at the latest I reckon.

I don't know that to be true by the way. That's nothing but my gufeeling!

Alonso played last season after falling out with Rafa. If that's how he plays unhappy, then make him stay and pisss him off some more i say. Someone made an analogy about hatefucking, which was ace. Make the fucker stay.

Neither Barry nor Tevez have snubbed us. We'd lost interest in Barry after the season Alonso had and Barry knew it. That's why he went to City without even holding out hope for a move to Liverpool.

And when we were ever seriously interested in Tevez? He just came out with that nonsense of not wanting to play for us just to appease the manc fans. I don't think Rafa was ever serious about bringing him here.

The sentiment expressed by Pepe is bang on however. City, for all their money will never be a bigger club than Liverpool.

God I'm jealous.

You other lot can keep your nando and his lovely hair and all that homoerotic nonsense. Pepe is the one for me.

I had a dream about pepe last night and he confided in me all his secrets about his team mates, none of which i can remember this morning but we just spent ages chillin in some normal house chatting and telling stories. He even took the piss out of some of my friends who were there.

PEPE RULES OK!

ps all you pepe lovers get yourselves one of these babys.

pepe_xl.jpg

Where do I get one of these bad boys?

I seen him in town when I was fucking wrecked after the derby the other season and he was with his 2 Spanish mates. I walked up to him and said the usual gobshite bevvied 'is right Pepe lad' must of been about 12 oclock on a Sunday night and he just picked me up and gave me a bear hug and nearly killed me. He was buzzing his tits off and so was I .

The End

Fuck Off Trigger that never happened cause you never last till 12 midnight your in bed by half ten on a Sunday with Kebab all over your chops.

The End

That better be true cos it's a fucking brilliant story.

Fuck Off Trigger that never happened cause you never last till 12 midnight your in bed by half ten on a Sunday with Kebab all over your chops.

Can I just apologise for my mate Get Carter who is a top mong.

He hangs around with his bird on a Sunday.

All true thank you very much !!

Why would I lie about making a tit of myself in front of a player.

Alonso played last season after falling out with Rafa. If that's how he plays unhappy, then make him stay and pisss him off some more i say. Someone made an analogy about hatefucking, which was ace. Make the fucker stay.

Indeed, perhaps Rafa should start sharing Jaffa cakes with Mrs Alonso, imagine how good Xabi would play then !

Just noticed I got Negged by Tom for not posting the article, let me assure you this is due to not know how to do it propperly rather than laziness...a harsh negging by anyone's standards I believe :yes:

I think it is better to be lazy than a bit thick.

Just noticed I got Negged by Tom for not posting the article, let me assure you this is due to not know how to do it propperly rather than laziness...a harsh negging by anyone's standards I believe :yes:

negged for moaning.