You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

i feel so sorry for pete andre

windass

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's just a spunk bucket, she had a kid by dwight yorke who she knew liked to shag around, but she put her self on a plate for him cos he was well hung, now if you ask any one a white girl with a mixed race kid looks a bit of a slapper, then she's flirted with andre in the jungle, ended up with 2 kids by him, treated him like shite & finally he's had enough, only got her self to blame really

Let's cut the bullshit & political correctness out of this, but it's true, they do, they might be the nicest persons in the world, but a mixed race child to a white girl makes her look trashy

That’s truly phenomenal stuff.

You, sir, are brilliant. Truly brilliant.

Proof positive that even the most ignorant and stupid can work a computer

All Pete saw was a huge pair of tits in the jungle, fair play to him shagging it and like people say he is a nice guy, but it go's to show that tits wont* make you eternally happy.

What have Ant and Dec got to do with his attraction to her?

• 2 months later...
Let's cut the bullshit & political correctness out of this, but it's true, they do, they might be the nicest persons in the world, but a mixed race child to a white girl makes her look trashy

Holy fucknuggets, how did I miss this racist shit first time around?

A late but worthy negging your way.

I think PSD was expecting to find a bit of KKK solidarity on a Liverpool-based forum, and was a bit taken aback at the verbal kicking he received as he hasn't been back since. He obviously missed the tepid response the BNP got when they came to Anfield to hand out leaflets after Barnes had signed.

Back on topic, about a month ago I popped to Waterstones in Liverpool One during lunch, and was met by a massive queue of girls aged 5-19 and their mums. Why? Because there idol was signing her new book. Yes, Katie Price was in town. I found it very depressing to know that for a large number of young girls she is a role model. It shows you the power talentless z-list celebrity now exherts over a wannabe population of children who don't want mundane jobs when they can be photograted in gossip magazines for a living.