You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So far so good...?

thechap

thechap - Is there a touch of irony when you talk about all these chances? I certainly dont see as many as Houllier sees.

the sad thing is though that for all our complaints, 4th is there for the taking if we grab the league by the scruff of the neck. Owen being out is a major blow, but the next two games will shape our season.

The Blues are on their way down, I just know it. The Bluenoses I know all think they are too good to go and moyes is great blah blah. But remember Ipswich? The 'too good to go down' attitude gets at least one team relegated each season.

Well bugger me if EVERY result didn't go our way this weekend. And for once we capitalised on it. A good win on Wednesday should put everyone in the right frame of mind for Newcastle. After them we have a fixture list lasting 'til February that we should get our teeth into if we can retain passion and a fighting spirit.

A very optimistic feeling is washing over me now. Looking confidently to Saturday, suddenly fourth looks like it has our name written on it.

and my missus found out today that she's pregnant so that could be why I'm so optimistic...! :thumbsup: