You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

8 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Absolutely no fucking need. 

You just come across as a cunt with that post. 

Maybe, but don't tell me jaffa is beyond the pale, far worse used on here. I've just been negged by someone with spastic in their signature. 

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, A Red said:

Maybe, but don't tell me jaffa is beyond the pale, far worse used on here. I've just been negged by someone with spastic in their signature. 

If you want to try and take the piss out of a poster and his partner trying to conceive by saying he’s a Jaffa and has to seek help from a loyalist paramilitary group to get his missus pregnant” and think that’s in anyway funny, acceptable or is making a point then fucking own it. 

Don’t start trying to deflect blame with whataboutery bollocks as that just makes you a hypocritical cunt as well as a nasty cunt. 

You’ve repeatedly tried to paint yourself as above Stig in this thread and that you were setting a higher standard and then come out with that? 

You’ve truly let the veil slip haven’t you. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

If you want to try and take the piss out of a poster and his partner trying to

conceive by saying he’s a Jaffa and has to seek help from a loyalist paramilitary group to get his missus pregnant” and think that’s in anyway funny, acceptable or is making a point then fucking own it. 

Don’t start trying to deflect blame with whataboutery bollocks as that just makes you a hypocritical cunt as well as a nasty cunt. 

You’ve repeatedly tried to paint yourself as above Stig in this thread and that you were setting a higher standard and then come out with that? 

You’ve truly let the veil slip haven’t you. 

The highlighted bit is a play on UVF and IVF, it is a commonly used joke and it is fucking harmless

The whataboutery is pointing out where jaffa stands when it comes to distasteful terms, and guess what, spastic is one of yours too. That make you a cunt?

I guess you're a bit pissed off because I had to explain sectarianism to you as well. Ah well.

45 minutes ago, A Red said:

The highlighted bit is a play on UVF and IVF, it is a commonly used joke and it is fucking harmless

The whataboutery is pointing out where jaffa stands when it comes to distasteful terms, and guess what, spastic is one of yours too. That make you a cunt?

I guess you're a bit pissed off because I had to explain sectarianism to you as well. Ah well.

Fuck off you sad pathetic prick. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, A Red said:

Its humiliating for someone that hates Unionists and the Orange Order turns out to be a jaffa and has to seek help from a loyalist paramilitary group to get his missus pregnant.

Too much?

Yes, too much. I'd imagine you probably regret posting it.

Stig is no doubt a massive, massive dildo, but this was some real nasty personal shit.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Yes, too much. I'd imagine you probably regret posting it.

Stig is no doubt a massive, massive dildo, but this was some real nasty personal shit.

I don't see it as any worse than the shit I've had off him

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Fuck him. No doubt he’ll be crying to Dave again soon enough. 

Anyway about this dildo….. 

Nope, never been crying to Dave. Crying. Fucking hell.

For the record, I hope you and the Mrs are successful with the IVF but I wasnt going to let that stand in the way of a funny gag.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You'd do well to apologise and shut the fuck up for a while.

That shithouse post is worthy of TK at his cuntiest.

Fuck off you bandwagon jumping prick. It was a joke in context using a commonly used term that is not looked upon as being outrageous.

1 hour ago, A Red said:

Fuck off you bandwagon jumping prick. It was a joke in context using a commonly used term that is not looked upon as being outrageous.

Always had you down as a cunt but would probably have struggled to explain why. True colours came shining through.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A Red said:

Nah.

The fact that you don't see why you've crossed a line marks you out as a cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, A Red said:

I assume you can find plenty of examples on the Internet of this "commonly used joke" then, A RedWhiteAndBlue?

3 hours ago, No2 said:

Always had you down as a cunt but would probably have struggled to explain why. True colours came shining through.

Never really noticed you, I'm sure you're a nice bloke 

1 hour ago, Carradona said:

I assume you can find plenty of examples on the Internet of this "commonly used joke" then, A RedWhiteAndBlue?

Well I've heard it said many a time when people have got their letters mixed up.

Like the name, might use that 

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nah.

The fact that you don't see why you've crossed a line marks you out as a cunt.

Go on then, point it out, why is it a line crosser?

2 minutes ago, Pidge said:

It's not wordplay is it, it's just a snide personal attack at someone you regularly butt heads with. Comes across as plainly vindictive.

It was used in the context of him being a unionist hater and sectarian bigot (nothing to say on that?) and the irony of a jaffa being an orange. Thats the a joke. The word jaffa is quite common and used on mainstream tv and I've never heard of it being deemed offensive.

5 minutes ago, A Red said:

It was used in the context of him being a unionist hater and sectarian bigot (nothing to say on that?) and the irony of a jaffa being an orange. Thats the a joke. The word jaffa is quite common and used on mainstream tv and I've never heard of it being deemed offensive.

Nah, it was used in the context of someone and their partner struggling to conceive.

Maybe not intended in as mean spirited way as It comes across, but it was a shit joke.

7 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Nah, it was used in the context of someone and their partner struggling to conceive.

Maybe not intended in as mean spirited way as It comes across, but it was a shit joke.

If I had just said something along the lines of "Stig is a jaffa" or "fuck off jaffa" you would probably be right in that it would have been a snide personal attack. It was said in this thread, where he had recently shown sectarianism, as a joke with a play on orange and a piss take. You might think it was a shit joke and seem to be in the majority, I thought it was funny. I always think my jokes are funny.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I’m not gonna get precious about it. Probably best we just ignore each other for good now. 

I suggested that ages ago but you've recently been quoting and pming me.

I'm all wrong for you stig, we are never going to like or respect each other. You've shown you wont back down and neither will I.