You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa Scum

Toddler

I've lived in Brum for a while now but will obviously be red 'til I die regardless of where I live.

I used to work around St Andrews and spent some time there from time to time with work, so have had a bit of a warm feeling towards the bluenoses down here.

Then again the Baggies always seem to have good support, so I'm fairly positive about them too.

Then there's the Villa.

Until O'Neill came in I used to see their empty stands on MOTD and think, "Big club my arse!". They seem to have fickle support. But that doesn't make them bad people necessarily.

Then last season I got a ticket for our game in the Doug Ellis stand and giggled inwardly as we beat them only to witness Holte End Scum wading in to families in red colours after the game like shithouses.

Then today watching the game in the pub I had to put up with abuse from some more of their scum who apparently "hate Scousers with a passion" - Christ knows why! And this was topped by some twat storming out after full time screaming "Kill the Scousers, fucking Hillsborough!"

What has Pompey-Liverpool got them so wound up about? If we lost they would go equal second - United would still be where they are regardless of our result! As it stands now they're third above Chelsea and looking good for CL football next season. Our result means f. all to them surely?

Small minded knobs! My Midland colours are now blue!

I've lived in Brum for a while now but will obviously be red 'til I die regardless of where I live.

I used to work around St Andrews and spent some time there from time to time with work, so have had a bit of a warm feeling towards the bluenoses down here.

Then again the Baggies always seem to have good support, so I'm fairly positive about them too.

Then there's the Villa.

Until O'Neill came in I used to see their empty stands on MOTD and think, "Big club my arse!". They seem to have fickle support. But that doesn't make them bad people necessarily.

Then last season I got a ticket for our game in the Doug Ellis stand and giggled inwardly as we beat them only to witness Holte End Scum wading in to families in red colours after the game like shithouses.

Then today watching the game in the pub I had to put up with abuse from some more of their scum who apparently "hate Scousers with a passion" - Christ knows why! And this was topped by some twat storming out after full time screaming "Kill the Scousers, fucking Hillsborough!"

What has Pompey-Liverpool got them so wound up about? If we lost they would go equal second - United would still be where they are regardless of our result! As it stands now they're third above Chelsea and looking good for CL football next season. Our result means f. all to them surely?

Small minded knobs! My Midland colours are now blue!

Horrible, horrible fans. I remember when Tranmere beat them in the first leg of the league cup semi in 1994, the old terraced away end was right next to the family enclosure. Grown men were threatening kids (proper kids, not teenagers) on the way out. I don't like Aston Villa mainly for this reason.

I think its their way of trying to make themselves feel important, trying to be rivals with Liverpool

You should of said In 1982, Scouser Peter Withe scored their goal and Scouser Denis Mortimer was their captain who lifted the cup (the only worthwhile event in their entire history)

Went Villa last season and can vouch for that. Anyone with colours on got fucked outside. Not a bizzie in site the snidey orrible brummy cunts.

Went Villa last season and can vouch for that. Anyone with colours on got fucked outside. Not a bizzie in site the snidey orrible brummy cunts.

Same here i was shocked, i was scared and im not ashamed to say that, there were grown fellas threatening kids/families - they wanted blood - moody ground

Every club has it's wankers, and football seems to bring out the worst in them. Best ignored.

I agree Scotty. I was born in Liverpool but grew up in Warwickshire close to Brum. School and college was full of Villains, and I have to say they were a sound bunch overall. Real animosity was directed at the mancs. Which is fair. The complete set of bastards.

Walked the kids to school this morning and chatted to some of the Villa dads...I suppose they're not all bad. That twat in the pub on Saturday was probably only there cos he's got a banning order against him.

Baggies fans did earn my respect though a few seasons ago when they avoided the drop and had a massive party on the pitch - dad's dancing around with their kids on their shoulders and stuff. Gotta be a better advert for Midlands footy than lines of Villa and Blues running at each other in the city centre after a derby game which happens just about every time.

Are Villa now trying to emulate Chelsea?

Heard on BRMB this morning (local radio down here) that if you go to the forthcoming UEFA cup game at Villa Park (and they are having to advertise on radio to try and fill seats (like Everton) for both this and even the away leg) you get a free flag to wave!

Sad bastards - small club!