You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"If we didn't give our money to the EU we could spend it on building hospitals."

Ha! Since when have the Tories ever built a hospital?

It's like the shite you see on Facebook where people post stuff about saving money on international development and spending it on the homeless.

Yeah, the only reason Tories don't spend cash on the vulnerable is because we're so skint due to being the world's fifth biggest economy.

"If we didn't give our money to the EU we could spend it on building hospitals."

Ha! Since when have the Tories ever built a hospital?

It's like the shite you see on Facebook where people post stuff about saving money on international development and spending it on the homeless.

Yeah, the only reason Tories don't spend cash on the vulnerable is because we're so skint due to being the world's fifth biggest economy.

MOOSLIM HAZ HOUSE OW CUM VETRAN HAZNT GOT HOUSE HOO IZ BRAYV INUF 2 POAST THISS

• Upvote 1

Jairz, why do you do it to yourself brother. 

Wasn't terrible this week. In fact, I'd say that three of the five panelists weren't total cunts and the audience was generally decent.

I wanted to see what Jess Phillips (young Labour MP) was like as well. Didn't act like a politician at all, which I liked. Not sure how it would have gone down generally.

• Upvote 1

Wasn't terrible this week. In fact, I'd say that three of the five panelists weren't total cunts and the audience was generally decent.

I wanted to see what Jess Phillips (young Labour MP) was like as well. Didn't act like a politician at all, which I liked. Not sure how it would have gone down generally.

Thats all it is, acting, even the audience is an act.

She's another cunt. The female Simon Danseck.

Interesting listening to Mark Steel on a podcast recently as he recounted being on this with David Willetts. Apparently it was right after the Iraq invasion so he was nervous as he knew everyone would be watching. Willetts was reassuring him before it that he'll get into it and relax.  At one point he was nodding and grinning as Steel was having a pop at Labour so he tore a strip off him for selling the weapons to murderous dictators in the first place. Pointing out what a hypocritical husk he was.

In the green room after he couldn't get enough of it. All good sport. Jolly well done old boy you gave it to me there.

It's just a game to them. 

• 3 weeks later...

So, who is on our best broadcaster's flagship political debate show this week?

Justine Greening - Tory Minister

Lisa Nandy - Labour Shadow Cabinet Minister (Daughter of Liberal MP; Graduate in Politics; Career in politics; husband in PR)

John Nicolson - SNP MP and broadcaster

June Sarpong - Broadcaster

Theo Paphitis - Multi-millionaire ducker-and-diver and reality TV personality

If you're struggling to relate to these people, you could always switch to BBC2 for the nation's flagship news programme, featuring Peter Mandelson and Nigel Fucking Farage.

• Upvote 1

So, who is on our best broadcaster's flagship political debate show this week?

Justine Greening - Tory Minister

Lisa Nandy - Labour Shadow Cabinet Minister (Daughter of Liberal MP; Graduate in Politics; Career in politics; husband in PR)

John Nicolson - SNP MP and broadcaster

June Sarpong - Broadcaster

Theo Paphitis - Multi-millionaire ducker-and-diver and reality TV personality

If you're struggling to relate to these people, you could always switch to BBC2 for the nation's flagship news programme, featuring Peter Mandelson and Nigel Fucking Farage.

Bourgeoisie Bellend Corporation.

• Upvote 1