You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haha,I was just trying to watch Dads army on youtube. BBC the cunts have blocked most episode in this country. Thanks assholes,thanks for letting yanks watch it for free while i fork over a licence fee. Fucking right wing twats

Sorry for going off topic, but can't you get round that with app type things that make it appear as if you're logging on from America or somewhere else? I got an extension on google chrome that does it, but I'm at work right now and can't remember what its called.

• 4 weeks later...

Watched the first question about Junior Doctors and that was all...the woman in a yellow sweater was brilliant till Dimbleby cut her down......

Camilla Long is not far behind McKenzie in the cunt stakes....on a side not McKenzie is 69....(please make it happen)..

Oh and Dimbleby "are the Junior Doctors in the grip of Corbynism??"....Like most of the Beeb they don't even hide it .

• Upvote 1

I tuned in, largely out of morbid curiosity to see how bad it could be. It was pure pantomime, which is pretty much what the show has descended into now. They wheel out the most loathsome cunts like McKenzie, under the illusion of free speech and diverse views, to create a "booo" moment, and legitimise the less hateful figures. It's Jeremy Kyle does politics at this juncture.

I look forward to next week, where Peter Sutcliffe, Dappy and Robert Mugabe have a chuckle over the final humorous question of whether Jaffa cakes should still be exempt from VAT. Tee-hee. 

• Upvote 1

I tuned in, largely out of morbid curiosity to see how bad it could be. It was pure pantomime, which is pretty much what the show has descended into now. They wheel out the most loathsome cunts like McKenzie, under the illusion of free speech and diverse views, to create a "booo" moment, and legitimise the less hateful figures. It's Jeremy Kyle does politics at this juncture.

I look forward to next week, where Peter Sutcliffe, Dappy and Robert Mugabe have a chuckle over the final humorous question of whether Jaffa cakes should still be exempt from VAT. Tee-hee. 

I'm not sure what is driving their current perceived lurch to the governments line at the moment, are they trying to cosy up? Because they'll get bummed by them anyway.

Or do you reckon it's the thing that has been talked about on here previously that they are basically picking all of their staff from a section of society that thinks like the current conservative government/backed Blair to the hilt and is now annoyed with the Labour party for having the temerity to actually represent the majority of people who vote for it?

I'm not sure what is driving their current perceived lurch to the governments line at the moment, are they trying to cosy up? Because they'll get bummed by them anyway.

Or do you reckon it's the thing that has been talked about on here previously that they are basically picking all of their staff from a section of society that thinks like the current conservative government/backed Blair to the hilt and is now annoyed with the Labour party for having the temerity to actually represent the majority of people who vote for it?

I'd say that's the biggest factor. Even if they attempt to be even handed, they recruit from the same pool that gives us all our centre-right politicians, so they're always likely to swing back towards that stance. I honestly think people like Dimbleby believe they come across as apolitical.   

• Upvote 3

I'd say that's the biggest factor. Even if they attempt to be even handed, they recruit from the same pool that gives us all our centre-right politicians, so they're always likely to swing back towards that stance. I honestly think people like Dimbleby believe they come across as apolitical.   

Completely agree with that.