You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something different

Remmie

I promised the girlfriend we'd do something we hadn't done before for something as a night out tonight, but am running pretty low on ideas. Some mates will be there too so it needss to be a group activity. The best I can come up with so far is bowling or ice skating.

Once you've got your hilarious sex tips out the way, any serious suggestions would be gratefully received...

Theatre is a good shout, we went to a comedy show already and they aren't that abundant in MK, Go karting is a definite no as I absolutely suck at it and don't want to be beaten by a girl, she's not too keen on pubs so the quiz which is a good idea might be a no, hmmm keep them coming.

I promised the girlfriend we'd do something we hadn't done before for something as a night out tonight, but am running pretty low on ideas. Some mates will be there too so it needss to be a group activity. The best I can come up with so far is bowling or ice skating.

Once you've got your hilarious sex tips out the way, any serious suggestions would be gratefully received...

you could do the ironing while she lies on the sofa farting and watching football...

Scrub up on the architectural delights of Milton Keynes and take her on a tour.

When those exciting 2 minutes are up you might need something else to do.

Hey MK does has some interesting and diverse architecture. Sort of. Unfortunately I don't care about architecture enough to bore myself showing her.

Again. What?

A full contact fight tournament, if your worried we can use all the protective gear. That way it's safe. I'm sure it would be a good laugh and be easy to set up. And its different!