You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ll still hold. I’m not dismissing it because I’m unable to, I’ll wait for the consensus. 

How many other theories like this have gone since the 40’s? 

That’s how science works mate. Theories are proposed, hypothesis are tested and evidence produced. The default position is sceptical until evidence is tested.

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I can't pretend to know his exact views, but I doubt he takes it as a fact that what he's been investigating down the years is actually running the world whilst conspiring with a group of Humans. He's probably in a bit of a better mental state than Jones was on Rogan's show too.

Right, so you’ve no idea then. Great. 

1 minute ago, Anny Road said:

That’s how science works mate. Theories are proposed, hypothesis are tested and evidence produced. The default position is sceptical until evidence is tested.

I know that.  In the 11 yrs since the paper where is the evidence and consensus? 

A paper means nothing, Sokal. 

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Right, so you’ve no idea then. Great. 

I do have an idea but only from what he's said in some of his writing. How can I assume to know exactly what he thinks now? It's probably more balanced and rational than what Jones thinks, that's all I was saying.

1 hour ago, Anny Road said:

I have my suspicions that if we had any real understanding of the true nature of reality We would find it a lot more mind blowing than anything he or Icke spouts.

Yeah, I'm certainly open to that possibility. Without going full Rumsfeld, there's plenty of wonder in what we do know. and in the things we know we don't yet know, without even starting on the stuff we don't know we don't know. If you've studied quantum physics at all, or even read books by quantum physicists it quickly becomes apparent that there's a lot we don't understand beyond the point of things we see. Things that are maybe even unknowable to us. Anybody attempting intellectual authority on those things can, in my opinion, do one. There's a lot of room - inside science and out of it - for theories and discussion about these things. Some want to shut that down, for some reason. 

38 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

Shit, Hades is on to us. Abandon planet!

Suppressor Parasite Entity (SPE). Genetic Artificial intelligence (AI) drones or Archonssent by higher ups in the Negative Alien Agenda NAA or those entities that source from Imposter Spirit and are a type of militarized AI to dominate and posses consciousness through Mind Control and thought projection. This is militarized psychotronic warfare technology that is primarily sourced from Orion Groupsconsortium of Black Sun Program.They are mind and body parasites that can be individual or in clusters that attach to the bio-neurological system and are a Mind Controltechnological warfare. It has been observed that after a sequence of deeper layers of infection in the Lightbody, the SPE will harvest genetic material out of the human DNA host to form a type of Cyborg. We believe this is apart of the transhumanist agenda to create cyborgs in the human population through AI, to be used for a variety of purposes (slave labor) on earth and to be taken to other planets by the NAA. It appears that through insertion of holographic images with the intention to control the individuals Consciousness, the SPE is also creating astral delusions that the person believes is real, becomes addicted and attached to on the Astral Plane, thus acting as Consciousness Traps. [1]

SPE's are aggressive Artificial intelligenceparasites that invade the central nervous system to monitor a persons thought patterns so that they can mimic them. They monitor thought patterns and emotional behaviors and search for weaknesses within the human host body so they can aggressively use that weakness against the person to plummet them into very low frequency thoughts of the Predator Mind. See the Houses of Ego. When a person has weak spiritual-energetic development, weak moral character along with a weak mind, this makes it much easier for the AI parasite to control the human being and prepare the body for dark force or Imposter Spirit Possession.

The way to dismantle and deactivate artificial intelligence and nanotechnology Alien Implants is to develop your heart center and spiritual human qualities such increasing deep emotional feelings of Loving Kindness, Compassion and Empathy.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Just had a quick read about DMT. Sounds like something a cult would use to commune with the Great Old Ones in a Lovecraft story.

It's really intriguing. There is no doubt that ancient civilizations used it. Egyptians certainly did.

It is found everywhere and in high concentrations in the acacia bush, maybe Moses got a good whiff of the burning bush and had his visions and communication with God.

6 hours ago, Hades said:

Suppressor Parasite Entity (SPE). Genetic Artificial intelligence (AI) drones or Archonssent by higher ups in the Negative Alien Agenda NAA or those entities that source from Imposter Spirit and are a type of militarized AI to dominate and posses consciousness through Mind Control and thought projection. This is militarized psychotronic warfare technology that is primarily sourced from Orion Groupsconsortium of Black Sun Program.They are mind and body parasites that can be individual or in clusters that attach to the bio-neurological system and are a Mind Controltechnological warfare. It has been observed that after a sequence of deeper layers of infection in the Lightbody, the SPE will harvest genetic material out of the human DNA host to form a type of Cyborg. We believe this is apart of the transhumanist agenda to create cyborgs in the human population through AI, to be used for a variety of purposes (slave labor) on earth and to be taken to other planets by the NAA. It appears that through insertion of holographic images with the intention to control the individuals Consciousness, the SPE is also creating astral delusions that the person believes is real, becomes addicted and attached to on the Astral Plane, thus acting as Consciousness Traps. [1]

SPE's are aggressive Artificial intelligenceparasites that invade the central nervous system to monitor a persons thought patterns so that they can mimic them. They monitor thought patterns and emotional behaviors and search for weaknesses within the human host body so they can aggressively use that weakness against the person to plummet them into very low frequency thoughts of the Predator Mind. See the Houses of Ego. When a person has weak spiritual-energetic development, weak moral character along with a weak mind, this makes it much easier for the AI parasite to control the human being and prepare the body for dark force or Imposter Spirit Possession.

The way to dismantle and deactivate artificial intelligence and nanotechnology Alien Implants is to develop your heart center and spiritual human qualities such increasing deep emotional feelings of Loving Kindness, Compassion and Empathy.

If that's true those entities might be able to lead us to Hillary's emails.

1 hour ago, Dr Nowt said:

Parroting terms popularised by an orangatung unironically is cringemaking.

Am really sorry, I'm sure you'll get over it eventually. Maybe if the MSM didn't peddle bullshit and propaganda so often (including a two year long conspiracy theory campaign focused on Russia. Conspiracy theorists truly went mainstream the day Trump won the election) he might not have been able to get away with using the term so much.