You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

3 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Watched this earlier, found it fucking exhausting to be honest because of the way Jones rants. Hardly ever stays on topic and it was kind of like information overload. Good to see that Rogan has allowed him to speak on the show though because I don't believe he should've been deplatformed.

I think Jones seems more mentally disturbed than someone that should be classed as a hate figure and silenced. And I don't think these tech/social media companies should be allowed to decide who is and isn't allowed to speak when the reasons given/rules for banning seem to be so badly defined at times. It's not hard to just not watch/listen to someone instead of censoring. Rogan brings this subject up several times, as he did when speaking with Tim Pool recently. The whole thing had so many conspiracy theories discussed that it was insane but probably would've been better if way shorter and more focused. Thought it was crazily funny at times though.

Fuck me my head hurts after a hour of this.

Fuck watching that

The cunt has rightfully been silenced. There is enough cunts in the world spouting shit, and enough fucking loons being driven into a frenzy by them. Silence the cunt, he deserved shutting up just for the shit he has pushed on the school shootings

4 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

Give him enough rope. Let him speak.

Nah mate, it doesn’t work, that. He’s still got his website and his radio show and whatever, so it isn’t a free speech issue. There’s no reason to give him any more of a platform to spew his bilious views and poison more people. 

Just now, moof said:

Nah mate, it doesn’t work, that. He’s still got his website and his radio show and whatever, so it isn’t a free speech issue. There’s no reason to give him any more of a platform to spew his bilious views and poison more people. 

He is no more vile than people who we elect.

I honestly think we need wild loonies like him. Most of his stuff is complete nonsense but if there are lizards in power he will spot them.

Prob have to agree to disagree.

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I think mine did too, partly saw it as an endurance challenge getting through it. Had some good laughs though. Rogan tried to finish up way earlier that it lasts but Jones wanted to carry on talking.

There is definitely something about this guy. I can’t put my finger on it. It may be as simple as mental illness, self publicist I just can’t get it.

He has an intelligence or is it imagination however misguided but there is definitely more to him than the simple idiot that gets portrayed.

In some respects he is a deep thinker but his intelligence is not sufficient to join the dots so he convinces himself that his reality is the truth. Be interested to see what becomes of him.

10 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

There is definitely something about this guy. I can’t put my finger on it. It may be as simple as mental illness, self publicist I just can’t get it.

He has an intelligence or is it imagination however misguided but there is definitely more to him than the simple idiot that gets portrayed.

In some respects he is a deep thinker but his intelligence is not sufficient to join the dots so he convinces himself that his reality is the truth. Be interested to see what becomes of him.

Nah, he's just a cunt that knows how to play the deep state card and make a shit load off the back of fucking morons that would otherwise be claiming they've been abducted by black Muslim aliens

7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Nah, he's just a cunt that knows how to play the deep state card and make a shit load off the back of fucking morons that would otherwise be claiming they've been abducted by black Muslim aliens

I think he knows or has met some pretty influential people and there is no doubt the US has pulled some dodgy shit. Not for a second giving him any more credibility than he deserves but he is not afraid to just dismiss any notion no matter how bizarre. His brain works in a different way.

He is defo ADHD

22 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Thing is if Alex Jones joined here he wouldn’t even be in the Top 5 fucking nutcases.  

And i think he’d pay his subs. 

1 minute ago, Hades said:

Alex Jones is a Zionist NWO plant. He definitely has some insight into deep state interdimensional agendas but his political craziness is why he's allowed a platform.

Going to be tough to get into top 4.

57 minutes ago, Anny Road said:

He seems to know quite a lot but also has a nightmare not going off into other subjects as he's trying to explain anything. He also gets wound up way too easily and often seems to add his own spin on things at the same time.

I didn't mind watching this with it being Rogan's show as Rogan tried to steer conversation to interesting places and made sure there was humour. It was a nightmare to get through at times though and think it would've been better finishing inside 3 hours instead of lasting over 4 and a half.

• Upvote 1