You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

Red Phoenix, I cannot listen to that man who sounds like he's out of the sixties for long enough, are you able to summarise what they are getting at?

Not sure which guy you mean, but any of the people speaking before part 3 are only speaking for a few mins, so you were probably near the end of him speaking before you stopped. The only part where there's one person speaking a lot is part 3, because it's actually another program (about pyramids/ancient sites.) that's played more or less right through, apart from the series creator adding text/bits in places to point out/question things.

And yeah, the final third of part 5 (where I said it wasn't finished too and was split into other parts.) really does go out there, so no I'm not saying I believe in all that stuff incase any of you get that far.

If you listen to this for 5 minutes it covers several areas that the previous videos I linked touch on. I found parts of it in another video on the channel for the Ancient Knowledge videos. It's a lot more down to earth for those that aren't going to watch the others :

Pj5LiJ5KLIk

I might try and sum up some of the areas of the Ancient Knowledge series and post back, because I'm probably going to be researching a lot of it further and need to break it down into subjects first anyway.

Watched a bit of Bill Hicks last night he was deffo murdered.

Knock it off Si, you mentalist.

Re. Ginny posting chemtrails: not assuming you believe in it mate but chem-trails is seriously one of the most retarded conspiracy theories I have ever seen.

A lot the time, with regard to the most interesting (regardless of how stupid) conspiracy theories, they are interesting because they have people trying to prove it, then others disputing them publically, or making outlandish claims. They are known as 'dis-information agents'.

Looking into 'MK ULTRA'.

Few bother denying chem-trails because it is just stupid and has been proven to be ... stupid.

I opened a pack of salt & vinegar crisp last night but the actual crisps inside were cheese and fucking onion. It's almost certainly proof that the government are involved in some crisp related conspiracy.
Whoever is responsible for this despicable act is clearly a despot of Saville proportions.

as we all know aliens exist and they are walking amongst us!....however found this is a very good alternative theory of UFO phenonema from famed DMT fiend, Terrence Mckenna:

ALIENS AND ARCHETYPES with TERENCE McKENNA

It’s really a psycho-cultural creation! There is clearly phenomena out there, scenes that can’t be explained, all over the world, in the sky, in peoples lives, in peoples dreams...in the past we had shamans and priests to explain the unexplained with stories of gods, angels, demons, entitites from another dimension – now we don’t listen to shamans and priests and we see this paranorma and we create an archetype such as aliens to explain it ourselves!!

He also makes a good if rather cynical point about UFO sightings – if Aliens were visiting us why do they need to send so many ships in clear sight, why do they need to chop up cows and put metal probes up people’s bums, surely they’d have more advanced sensory devices.

“the question, not what is the UFO, but what is it doing to us?”

This is one of the best things i’ve read on the subject – think his conclusion is – these are not of alien origin but part of our reality “a reality that is not only stranger than we suppose, it may be stranger than we can suppose”

Wonderful stuff! I can't say i understood it completely but makes me more eager to get hold of some DMT than ever!

Not so much a conspiracy as a real cult, pretty bloody big as well and ran like a well oiled machine, anybody ever heard of the exclusive brethren? They are pretty big over here, I've been doing some work for them indirectly, fuck me they are slick at the top and lock down the lives of the members, bloody bizarre shit like this can happen in the 21st century. It's bretheren have fingers in many pies, business owners are in a big network, but all have to fill in time sheets and submit to the accountant at the top who is the leader of the church. He controls there Internet access, not tv radio or other media is permitted, they can't even have a house which is adjoined to another property. These people make scientologists look almost rational:

http://Www.peebs.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

From Rolling Stone, I feel kind of vindicated :

Conspiracy theorists of the world, believers in the hidden hands of the Rothschilds and the Masons and the Illuminati, we skeptics owe you an apology. You were right. The players may be a little different, but your basic premise is correct: The world is a rigged game. We found this out in recent months, when a series of related corruption stories spilled out of the financial sector, suggesting the world's largest banks may be fixing the prices of, well, just about everything.

You may have heard of the Libor scandal, in which at least three – and perhaps as many as 16 – of the name-brand too-big-to-fail banks have been manipulating global interest rates, in the process messing around with the prices of upward of $500 trillion (that's trillion, with a "t") worth of financial instruments. When that sprawling con burst into public view last year, it was easily the biggest financial scandal in history – MIT professor Andrew Lo even said it "dwarfs by orders of magnitude any financial scam in the history of markets."

That was bad enough, but now Libor may have a twin brother. Word has leaked out that the London-based firm ICAP, the world's largest broker of interest-rate swaps, is being investigated by American authorities for behavior that sounds eerily reminiscent of the Libor mess. Regulators are looking into whether or not a small group of brokers at ICAP may have worked with up to 15 of the world's largest banks to manipulate ISDAfix, a benchmark number used around the world to calculate the prices of interest-rate swaps.

The Biggest Price-Fixing Scandal Ever | Politics News | Rolling Stone

I dont have any overarching theories on what this is all about but saw this video today.

It's basically a woman/actor being interviewed live on CNN as a supposed witness to the Boston bombing and then as a witness to a shootout with the suspects of the bombing. Seems that when people noticed this they dug a bit deeper and found she had been interviewed in connection with the Sandy Hook massacre as well.

Here's the original video:

[YOUTUBE]SbqVqI1cWXc[/YOUTUBE]

and here's the update when she was found to have been on CNN during the Sandy hook massacre. Jump to about 2:30 on this one:

[YOUTUBE]s89y7uE9u4Q[/YOUTUBE]

expand that picture.

Same eyebrows

Same jawline

Same hair length and colour. Note that the hair is parted in exactly the same spot. If you find it hard to view, rewind the 2nd vid to 2:45. Exactly the same parting.

Look at the pictures again. Look at the way the hair flicks up the very bottom.

Nasolabial folds - identical.

BUT now i'm looking at the Sandy Hook interview again im not so sure on that one. I think it's possible people have gone out trying to find something with that Sandy Hook one.

Guest ShoePiss

Haha.

They have so many involved in this amazing, well oiled plan but can only find one actor so have her appear 3 times.

Nutcase.