You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

Sky noises? 'kinell!

This is not currently a conspiracy theory you realise, this is just an anomalous unexplained perceived event?

Its a conspiracy if you tie it into HAARP though, however since I'm not aware of any mass destruction do to a natural disaster in turkey or anywhere near recently I suppose it's probably not HAARP...

• 4 weeks later...

UVB-76 has been playing up again lately.

UVB-76 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The morse code that's been heard along with it, to me at least, appears to be from a different source as the the fading/phase of that signal suggests a different progagation path to that of UVB-76.

I've heard different theories about UVB, from a "Dead Hand" for the Russian military, to it being an ionospheric "HAARP" style heater. Creepy but surprisingly pleasant to fall asleep to.

*edit*

If anyone fancies a listen live, try the online SDR radio here http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

and tune to 4625 Khz.

I see what every sane person sees - some dust, smoke and flames billowing out of a building that's just been twatted.

This really worries me as the left hand side of the picture is obviously a winged cherub riding on the back of a border collie coming straight towards the camera.

It may be time for more Lithium......

Since we've got number-stations (the creepy ones Mr Meat posted) - incidently, UVB-76 always shits me up when it speeds up every hour, not sure if it still does that...

How about secret train stations and underground systems?

The two I know about (as in, I have heard of...) are the Moscow Metro-2, and the USA's cross-continental one.. this is doozy.

Allegedly, a large number of the USA's 200+ underground military bases, and major cities are connected by an underground train system which the government keeps secret - linking up at Area 51 (obviously...).

mindcon06_02.jpg

Metro-2:

Metro-2 is Moscows secret underground travel system which allegedly runs alongside the public metro system.

Metro-2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't forget that this underground network SPANS THE GLOBE AND IS USED BY THE GREYS!!1!

Talking of secret underground bases and so on, anyone familiar with Alan Turnbull?

Secret Bases Part 1 • WWW.SECRET-BASES.CO.UK

The GCHQ Doughnut in Cheltenham, a friend of mine lives nearby and apparently it's fairly common knowledge that there are numerous deep levels to it which expand outwards. I can easily believe there'll be some hardened subterrainian aspect to it, after all you would expect such an important facility to be hardened against nukes and so on so burying a load of stuff underneath hardened concrete seems par for the course.

Or is there a more sinister motive?

<spooky music>

I heard conspiracy theories are planted by the CIA/Illuminati to distract us from whats really going on, which is the stuff printed in the papers and so forth...

Yeah. I read an interesting book on the history of US Black Projects which said that one of the best ways both the US and USSR had of hiding their secrets was to create an outrageous and silly lie to wrap around it.

The gorilla mask is probably the most famous:

During the war years, while serving as a test pilot for the secret P-59 test jet aircraft at what is now Edwards Air Force Base. Jack Woolams, knowing that seeing a propellor-less jet aircraft flying along side them, would shock pilots who'd never heard of such a thing, took the fun a step further, and picked up a Gorilla suit (some accounts say a gorilla Halloween mask) from Hollywood, a Derby hat, and a cigar ... he would then fly along side unsuspecting pilots in the P-59, wearing the Gorilla mask & the Derby hat - he'd wave the Cigar and then accelerate past at jet speeds.[1] Base psychologists upon hearing of these events, would convince the witness pilots that they had not seen what they had.

This thread is the equivalent of writing on a wall with your own shit.

Mentalists everywhere.

AFAIK the only real believer of just about everything on here is Ginny as he/she seems a real sucker for some of the bad ones.

I myself find conspiracy theories, much like unsolved mysteries and crypto-zoology, a right riveting read.

Thats pretty funny... I was just kidding, I think conspiracy theories are just silly products of over active minds.

List of conspiracies (political) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MKULTRA is an interesting one. Before it came out I bet the people trying to expose it were classed as a bunch of complete nutcases.

edit : other interesting ones I can see there are the 1953 Iranian coup d'état, Operation Paperclip (bunch of Nazi scientists taken to the US to work for them.) and Operation Northwoods (CIA proposing to commit terrorism in American cities.) Another one recently came out about the US Military exposing people in a US state to secret chemical tests which were basically just dumped into the air of the city in massive amounts. Will link if I find it. And of course, that's exposed but people talking about chemtrails are still classed as insane.