You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RANGERS VS LIVERPOOL RESULT

Disco Stu

RANGERS 0 LIVERPOOL 4 was the final result after a cracking victory over one of the two best teams in scotland today.Fernando Torres was the first to start the scoring spree after only 23 minutes in......Does anyone know his total after scoring that one today?

It was the second half before the second goal but at least it wasnt an equaliser for Rangers.....David Ngog officially scored his first goal for his new club on 57 minutes!Good for him!

3 minutes later the by now demoralised rangers suffered another setback as youssi Benayoun put in the third goal of the day on the hour mark.

It was another 11 minutes later that Xabi Alonso proved he can still keep scoring for his club who had earlier wanted to sell him to bring the funds in for gareth barrys expensive purchase.Well done Xabi and well done Liverpool!Today couldnt have gone much better!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then Torres crossed himself and Ibrox went mad and made the smashing up of Manchester City Centre look like a McDonalds after a $1 Big Mac sale.

Reports of widespread herion use, men with no knickers on under their kilts, three suicide Scotsmen jumped from the roof with one landing on Darcheville but the suicide Scot just bounced off his belly like a trampoline.

Then Torres crossed himself and Ibrox went mad and made the smashing up of Manchester City Centre look like a McDonalds after a $1 Big Mac sale.

Reports of widespread herion use, men with no knickers on under their kilts, three suicide Scotsmen jumped from the roof with one landing on Darcheville but the suicide Scot just bounced off his belly like a trampoline.

That's fucking hilarious.

Well im sure it wasnt added in by the tv companies. As i say many posters heard it and posted about it at the time myself included.

I was there, if Reina was booed by anyone I never heard it. Just a little thought though, maybe something else was going on at the same time? You know something that maybe the armchair fans didn't see?

I was there, if Reina was booed by anyone I never heard it. Just a little thought though, maybe something else was going on at the same time? You know something that maybe the armchair fans didn't see?

going to the game makes you a better person and a more knowledgeable football fan. Stupid armchair fans what could they possibly know about anything.

Fair point. Keane had probably touched the ball. :ermm:

rob iv gotta admit pepe was booed when he came on i know its sad but we have a goalkeeper from the other side of the city that does it all the time to wind us up and these poeple know the crack at ibrox, boruc has even come out and said i hate rangers and their fans, fucking wanker

rob iv gotta admit pepe was booed when he came on i know its sad but we have a goalkeeper from the other side of the city that does it all the time to wind us up and these poeple know the crack at ibrox, boruc has even come out and said i hate rangers and their fans, fucking wanker[

Any player who wants to bless himself goin on to a pitch should be allowed to do so, it has been going on since football started.why should rangers supports feel insulted, I was there yesterday and I was appalled with the way Robbie Keane was treated also! what did he ever do to rangers?? I am delighted we stufed them and gave them a footballing lesson. :lol:]

[

Any player who wants to bless himself goin on to a pitch should be allowed to do so, it has been going on since football started.why should rangers supports feel insulted, I was there yesterday and I was appalled with the way Robbie Keane was treated also! what did he ever do to rangers?? I am delighted we stufed them and gave them a footballing lesson. :lol:]

ur being abit nice there mate football lesson indeed it should have been 7 or 8 nil.