You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Slag of the Day, 27/05/08. NSFW. Swedish style.

RedinSweden

Well?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Hell yeah! Slagarama!
    • Hmm, maybe after a few ales
    • Not really my type, but for money I would
    • No way, Hose!

She has shagged all of the Swedish national team, banged the two fellas from Abba, the founder of Ikea, Sven and did arse to mouth with Dolph Lundgren in Stockholm's main square. Glenn Hysen jizzed on her face last week too in front of a live TV audience then swopped the jizz spit with Briggite Nielsen.

She has shagged all of the Swedish national team, banged the two fellas from Abba, the founder of Ikea, Sven and did arse to mouth with Dolph Lundgren in Stockholm's main square. Glenn Hysen jizzed on her face last week too in front of a live TV audience then swopped the jizz spit with Briggite Nielsen.

Excellent!

:( The more time I spend using photoshop, the more the world comes crashing down around me. It's clear from the photo of her with the flowers that they've shaved yards off her legs and belly in all the other pics.

I mean I still would but it's just aparent that when they look really good in modelling shots, it's digital make up that I wank over.

:( The more time I spend using photoshop, the more the world comes crashing down around me. It's clear from the photo of her with the flowers that they've shaved yards off her legs and belly in all the other pics.

I mean I still would but it's just aparent that when they look really good in modelling shots, it's digital make up that I wank over.

The one of her with cream on her tits is a screen shot from TV. That one at least isn't tampered with.

So let me get this straight. In Sweden, Big Brother features chicks like this, whilst here in the UK we get Jade Goody flashing her rotten kebab, or that awful fucking beast who tried to shove a wine bottle up her clunge? And people wonder why we don't have an empire any more..?

Anyway, I hate big placcy tits but I'd make an exception in her case because she's actually something of a fox.

Stone the crows Terry Tibbs like what he sees here. You've come up alright here my Danish friend. This is the sort of girl you'd take out for a ruby, wine her dine her take her home, then give her a peck on the cheek and say goodnight. Leave it a few days, ring her, arrange another date, take her out, wine her and dine her furthermore, give her some flowers, then take her to a nice hotel room and get her to take a shit on your chest while you wank yourself off. Good times, good times.