You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Big Ronald Renato speaks...

"Living in England it costs a lot of silver"

Born in Asuncion on October 30, 1989, began to play football for 11 years at the club Tacuary, never debuted in the Primera Division.

Two years ago, a team of youth club neighborhood Jara traveled to Uruguay for an international tournament, then went to another event that was played in Ibiza, Spain.

To fortune of this guy in this championship were observers of the mighty Liverpool of England, who contacted Francisco Ocampo and hired the Paraguayan zaguero. We speak of Ronald Huth Renato Manzur, 18.

-- How long have you live in England?

- One and a half years ago. The city of Liverpool is fantastic, there is fanatical fan of his team.

-- Are you alone?

- No, I live with my parents and my younger brother (Jorge 13 years) in a department. My sister (Lorraine) was unable to travel because it is still in power here in Asuncion.

-- Already talk English?

Now-yes, at the beginning did not speak anything, cost me a lot. On arrival at the club I became a teacher and started studying, then practice every day I was easier.

-- In what category jugás?

- I am in what would be the reserve for us, in the season that has just come to culminate title. I already had the opportunity to train with the campus of First, the coach Rafael Benitez already know me and I think that in a short time I will be able to debut at first.

-- How long you have more contract?

- I was a year of the contract I signed for two and a half years, the club bought 75% of the pass and 25% still belongs to Tacuary. There are big chances to renew the contract, but if it does not happen like I am going to be in Europe.

-- How is a typical day of Ronald?

- We train in the morning, lunch at the headquarters of the club and we free all afternoon. Soil go to the movies or to dinner with the family.

-- Is it expensive to live in England?

- Actually yes, it costs a lot of silver, at the beginning every time you bought something did change in sterling and Guarani was crazy, so I stopped to make this change, otherwise, you can back you crazy. Now I am getting used to, purchases of supermarket usually makes my mom.

I said

About how are the inhabitants of the city of Liverpool

"They're a little cold, but good people. In the stadium are fanatics as anyone, especially those of Liverpool "

On the publicity of the activities of the team of The Beatles

"The club has its own radio program, television and a weekly magazine, is a world apart. The website is updated at all times "

Selection Sub 20

Ronald is one of those who currently make up the national team Sub 20, campus just play two friendlies with Mexico. The goal is to get well for the South American Peru 2009 and achieve the classification of the World Egypt. In Paraguay it was not very well in recent tournaments selections minors.

The lad is a beast, if he improves as much over the next 12 months as he did over the last 12 he'll be some player. I think he has a career in the game, dunno if it'll be with us, I can't help liking the way he plays though...and he has a Billy Ray Cyrus mullet.

The lad is a beast, if he improves as much over the next 12 months as he did over the last 12 he'll be some player. I think he has a career in the game, dunno if it'll be with us, I can't help liking the way he plays though...and he has a Billy Ray Cyrus mullet.

Cheers Maldini. Have got to see very little of him, always good to hear how the reserves and youngsters are getting on. And thanks to Liverpoolway for the post, (and RiS) rep coming.