You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WeAreTheBest... is...

Rashid

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are utterly disgusting. Who the hell do you think you are? Rashid is not the only Muslim in here. If you have issues with him fine settle it with him. But why do you need to start insulting people’s religion? You have made comments like this before, so don’t try to give the ‘what did I do’ dumbass excuse. You’re a prick, damn pathetic prick!

And just to make it clear to your retarded brain, being a prick is not something you should be proud of. Prick!

Have my old avatar, you've earned it.

mrgrumpyja6.jpg

Just so we're clear, the "insulting religion" bit came after he'd threatened to beat the shit out of me, and wrongly labelled me a racist. Arguably something I shouldn't have done, but does provocation not matter in your book?

Thankfully this isn't a Muslim country so I'm free to ridicule anyone's belief in sky fairies without having my head chopped off. Happy days.

where the hell did u get the idea that u are free to ridicule people?

who do u think provoked u? me? every muslims in the world? or was it just rashid? again, u have a problem with rashid, go settle it with him. don't bring other people into this. is that clear enough? do u get it now?

sky fairies without having my head chopped off? there u go again. u still don't get it do u?!

Well, he is free to ridicule people, and also religions, politicians, animals, vegetables that he finds silly or stupid. Freedom of speech and all that.

It could be deemed as rather rude and obnoxious though - especially with the frequency and glee that Strontium Dog attacks religion.

Still he is free to do it, even if it is getting tedious.

Well, he is free to ridicule people, and also religions, politicians, animals, vegetables that he finds silly or stupid. Freedom of speech and all that.

It could be deemed as rather rude and obnoxious though - especially with the frequency and glee that Strontium Dog attacks religion.

u sure do understand freedom of speech, don't u?

Bingo!!!

Jose is bang on the money.

I don't think Mr Dog has been a bigot at all, is that even possible with something as subjective as religious faith? He does come across as a bit immature sometimes though.

But the main issue here is yet another FNG steaming into a debate to defend the indefensible. I've lost count of the number of posters who read a couple of Radish's posts, see him criticized and then assume its all unjustified.

He's been on here for years (use the search function and have look for yourselves), and I think if anyone else had repeatedly been told their behaviour isn't good enough year after year after year, they would have done something about it.

This is not about rashid at all. this is me being offended because SD repeatedly said negative things about Islam, my religion!

i cannot believe how 2 faced some can be in here. racial abuse is not fine but religion abuse is? my mistake anyway to expect too much. the big religion debate has showed just what am i up against.

lets applaude the racism campaign publically so we will be seen as the good guy but fuck we don't need to understand it, eh?

and free speech is about saying anything without a care at all, eh?

of course, what do i expect....

It isn't the debate, it's the abusive and vindictive way he goes about it. It's the same as racism in that the hurtful way it's done determines if it is "racist" or not. Whether you are having a go at someone's right to their religion or whatever, you can't be abusing them about it. SD is sly bastard who is hard on here but a soft cunt, I'd like to see him say things the way he says it on here in the real world.

People like SD, Stu and others say it knowing what they are doing and knowing they are deliberately hurting someone, whilst others have had a laugh like Noos etc which is done with far more banter and light heartidness.

In short cut out the heartless inconsiderate evil shite and things will be fine.

This is not about rashid at all. this is me being offended because SD repeatedly said negative things about Islam, my religion!

But it's okay for Islam to say negative things about me, right?

Do you even know what Islam says about people like me? I'll give you a clue: it's much, much more horrible than a few angry sentences on an Internet forum.

and free speech is about saying anything without a care at all, eh?

Got it in one. Get used to it: Britain won't be submitting to the caliphate any time soon.

It isn't the debate, it's the abusive and vindictive way he goes about it.

I just said your beliefs were retarded. And this after you had (a) called me a racist and (b) said you would kick the shit out of me. Abusive and vindictive? No more so than you.

It's the same as racism in that the hurtful way it's done determines if it is "racist" or not

Nuh-uh. What determines if something is racist is if the object of the criticism is a race. Hard concept to get your head around, I know, but stick with it.

Religion is something you choose. Now, admittedly, you can't opt-out of Islam without the risk of being sentenced to death for apostasy, but ostensibly at least, it's a choice, in the same way that supporting Liverpool or United or Everton is a choice, or voting Tory or Labour or Liberal is a choice.

To whit, me criticising a religion is no different than you criticising a football club or a political party.

SD is sly bastard who is hard on here but a soft cunt, I'd like to see him say things the way he says it on here in the real world.

Said with the kind of menace I'd expect from a follower of the world's least tolerant, most violent religion. No sooner does someone dares to criticise the words of some 6th century paedophile warlord, than you get threats of beatings - or worse.