You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Come on Barca

bobhorse

Genuine question.

Has anyone got mixed feelings about tomorrow now?

I have, and I knew I would have if the Manc twats went through tonight.

No name calling please, I am just being honest.

I am no less a Liverpool supporter blah blah blah. It's precisely because I am a supporter that I have mixed feelings.

Not just about losing to them, but the genuine concerns over possible trouble and safety.

absolutely no mixed feelings. Chelsea r there for the taking, and to win THE biggest cup, who else to beat but the consistantly best team this season in the Prem and now in Europe.

AC Milan were favourites in 2005.

Manchester United must be favourites in 2008.

Liverpool, as the stealth assassin, the dark horse, the last gasp gut wrenching awe inspiring heroes, have the power and The Force to do everything they have to do to bring home Number 6.

as sure as hell, tomorrow is our night, and then our bovver boy Skrtle will show Ronaldo how real footballers give 110%.

And MIGHTY TORRES God of Lightning will show Van Der Sar the retirement exit.....

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The next time Rashid starts creaming himself about those fucking fancy dan, pass it around in their own box couldn't score in a fucking whorehouse poor mans Arsenal, I'm gonna ban the fucker. They're like a gummy, toothless version of Arsenal, and that's being kind. Cunts.

Let's be honest Dave, they have done more to United in these two games than we have in the last 8. The problem with them now is that they have a half fit Messi and Deco, Henry is past it and Et'o'o can't do it on his own. In short they have been shit, and been shit in the league too. That's two seasons without a trophy for them.

No creaming from me, they play the game in the right away but were clueless in front of goal.

I can't bring myself to hope we don't get through but this is my greatest fear.

The ludicrous thing is that from UEFA's recent record of punishments for crowd trouble at a single match, the worst that should happen in terms of a sanction is being made to play a couple of game behind closed gates.

Of course, it's not the potential punishment that really concerns me.

I'm telling you now, if someone offered me Chelsea winning tomorrow and a guarantee of them beating the Mancs, OR us winning tomorrow, then a shot at beating the Mancs but a good chance of trouble, serious trouble - I'd take the former in an instant.

# waits to be slagged off

Not true mate. You're mistaking their patient, possession game for lack of effort. The issue was their ridiculous over-elaboration in the final third and their bizarre reluctance to have a shot on goal.

They reminded me of Arsenal, trying to walk the ball in. Having said that both Etoo and Hnery lloked disinterested. Messi is different class tho' .

The next time Rashid starts creaming himself about those fucking fancy dan, pass it around in their own box couldn't score in a fucking whorehouse poor mans Arsenal, I'm gonna ban the fucker. They're like a gummy, toothless version of Arsenal, and that's being kind. Cunts.

they've been like that most of the seaon from what i've seen and like Arsenal will have fuck all to show for their 'total football'.

didn't watch the game tonight never do with the mancs but saw the team sheet and why eto'o is picked over bojan is beyond me.

Let's be honest Dave, they have done more to United in these two games than we have in the last 8. The problem with them now is that they have a half fit Messi and Deco, Henry is past it and Et'o'o can't do it on his own. In short they have been shit, and been shit in the league too. That's two seasons without a trophy for them.

No creaming from me, they play the game in the right away but were clueless in front of goal.

A fully fit Deco is still shit!!!

Townsend you stupid prick! "ferguson would rather have liverpool in the final". I'll fucking tell you what, if we where to do them in the final, i don't think the poor fella would ever get over it.

He would though, because Chelsea always take the fight to them and turn it into a physical game, whereas we tend to just sit back and invite them on, and lack the ambition to really go and get a goal ourselves.

Could work to our advantage in a one off final I suppose.

True. With the players they had on the pitch they should have been able to cut United to ribbons in the final third. Instead, they chose to pass the ball around the perimeter of the box like some kind of formation dance troupe. Mother Theresa had more penetration.

very hard to get a clear shot on goal with 11 red shirts in front of you, and a ref who will resist with all his might, giving a penalty if you try to bust thru.

Totally disagree. He played a brilliant role for his team, picking up the ball and either retaining it or using it wisely. He and Tevez showed maturity way beyond their years, in my opinion. I was fucking gutted when Tevez went to The Mancs in the summer and I'm even more gutted now. If ever there was a perfect Rafa player, it's him: intelligent, hard working, aggressive and very skillful. He would complement Torres in a front two like no-one else.

Tevez yep but I'm afraid Ronaldo was significant only by his absence. He's a fucking diva, playing to the ref trying to win fouls.

Bollocks...... at least in the last 8 games we've beat the cunts something they failed to do, they created fuck all tonight the shy shooting nancy fucking twats !!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh im fuming, I feel sick :telloff::wallbutt:

They play the game the right way? What, like Zambrotta passing the ball to Scholes instead of clearing his lines? If that's how you want us to play, you're fucking welcome to it. Eto'o is a gutless lazy fucking cunt. To think this time last year I'd have taken him over Torres any day of the week. And don't get me started on Deco.

Messi is way too good for them, the lad is absolutely unbelievable. Shame he's surrounded by toothless fannies who are scared to shoot.

Disgrace. Disgusted with the Barca performance , Ronaldinho would have done something. One moment of magic , one set-peice.

The United fans were like a sick copy of us . Cockneys and Mancs shouting who are you in a CL semi. Sad day for football this.

They play the game the right way? What, like Zambrotta passing the ball to Scholes instead of clearing his lines? If that's how you want us to play, you're fucking welcome to it. Eto'o is a gutless lazy fucking cunt. To think this time last year I'd have taken him over Torres any day of the week. And don't get me started on Deco.

Messi is way too good for them, the lad is absolutely unbelievable. Shame he's surrounded by toothless fannies who are scared to shoot.

what he said.

I said exactly that to my lad too...scary isn't it ?Tonight I thought Messi showed all the Ronaldo loving gobshites what a true footballer can do...absolute world class.

Guest TK-421

Man Utd were efficient and nothing more. They capitalised on a defensive error and after that were pretty much in the comfort zone. Messi was a joy to watch as he ghosted past players like a true great, Deco was influential and Toure was impressive but the rest of them were woeful. Does anyone still want us to spend £16m bringing Henry back to England?

Totally disagree. He played a brilliant role for his team, picking up the ball and either retaining it or using it wisely. He and Tevez showed maturity way beyond their years, in my opinion. I was fucking gutted when Tevez went to The Mancs in the summer and I'm even more gutted now. If ever there was a perfect Rafa player, it's him: intelligent, hard working, aggressive and very skillful. He would complement Torres in a front two like no-one else.

I just texted almost exactly that to one of my manc mates. I also took the opportunity to remind him that it's our cup that he's coveting right now and that he can see it any time he likes by taking a short drive along the East Lancs.

I know I'm setting myself up but I just can't resist it.

let's buy that messi already. is there something he can't do with the ball?

6x4-football-goal.jpg

they've been like that most of the seaon from what i've seen and like Arsenal will have fuck all to show for their 'total football'.

didn't watch the game tonight never do with the mancs but saw the team sheet and why eto'o is picked over bojan is beyond me.

errrrrrrrr because hes played 22 games all season and scored 16 goals..... thats probably why. :whistle::whistle: