You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If the boardroom unrest continues into the summer and Rafa decides to walk.........

StevieH

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like him & think he is vastly over rated, but he also did quite well at Porto without millions to spend.

There's no denying he is a good manager who did very well with Porto and Chelsea, but some people seem to think that he would guarantee a Premiership title if he came here and I don't agree with that.

There's no denying he is a good manager who did very well with Porto and Chelsea, but some people seem to think that he would guarantee a Premiership title if he came here and I don't agree with that.

The style of football may not be pleasing on the eye, but I am sure that under Jose we would have been a lot closer to challenging for the title this season.

The style of football may not be pleasing on the eye, but I am sure that under Jose we would have been a lot closer to challenging for the title this season.

If he was to come then it must be written in his contract that under no circumstances is he allowed to sign Fat Frank and Mongo.

go research on him.he has done marvellous job before chelsea..i believe with the quality side in anfield, we cud win the league in no time..

also, i heard he was heading this way before liverpool chooses rafa.is it true?

go research on him.he has done marvellous job before chelsea..i believe with the quality side in anfield, we cud win the league in no time..

also, i heard he was heading this way before liverpool chooses rafa.is it true?

I don't need to research him, I admit he is a good manager but I wouldn't want him anywhere near this club.

Can you imagine Mourinho in Rafa's shoes now? Hicks, Gillett, Moores and Parry would probably be assasinated.

I don't have a problem with Mourinho brashness, if was ours we would love him. But due to the disgusting style of play I want him nowhere Anfield.

My choice would still be Hiddink or Rijkaard, or maybe even Scholari.

Ooooh, Ooooh - I know the answer to this one. The next Liverpool Manager is erm. That guy who is out of work right now who got the sack.

My god if we could get him we may win the Premier League.

We may win everything. He is such a inspiration and positive person to his team. Always got words for the camera.

Oh what is his name now!

Oh yea - Steve McClaron. :drool:

:whistle:

I don't want to even think about it. My stance has changed a lot over recent weeks, mainly due to the intensifying of the boardroom battle.

Rafa doesn't deserve to be sacked. We haven't done well enough in the league (again) but there's mitigating circumstances for that and we shouldn't even be discussing a potential replacement, IMO.