You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

LIVERPOOL FC V BLACKBURN ROVERS

Red Nick

You are half right and half wrong.

Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo have scored 51 Premiership goals this season while Torres, Gerrard and Babel have scored 37. Babel has only scored 4 (against Tevez's 12) so he perhaps needs to get a better return next season. Also Torres clearly needs to up his game as he is trailing Ronaldo by 6 (22 against 28 ) :whistle:

Gerrard and Rooney are both on 11.

On the other hand:

Nani, Scholes, Giggs and Saha have scored 12 this season whereas Voronin, Crouch Kuyt and Benayoun have scored 13- Not much in it there

Just as an aside we have scored more in all competitions (109) than United

(100)

now that I agree with if we are to continue with the three pronged(sp) attack than all three have to get into double figures in the league for us to challenge.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a team game, and despite gerrard and torres getting all the plaudits, I do think that all the donkey work Kuyt does for those two has been overlooked. While I would like to see Kuyt get more goals, he has been playing out of position, and I think he is getting better and better at this wide right berth. What has impressed me is his tackling back, something which Torres hardly does (not that he needs to!).

Alex "World Class" Hleb has two league goals, Rashid.

That's fine, he is a midfielder, he isn't a striker and hasn't played up front for most of the season.. PLUS he keeps the ball, sets up goals, controls the pace of games and is one of the most composed players in the league....

You never hear about kuyt's ability, all you hear about is his hard work. Do you know why, it's because his actual ability it poor. Even when he had a chance to shoot on goal he bottled it and passed it to gerrard instead. Get rid and get someone a lot better...which shouldn't be too difficult really.

You said that on the MOTM thread and no one replied there either. Boring.

You going on about how good kuyt is at tracking back is boring but you don't see me going on about it. YOu don't like what i say then ignore me, i don't give a shit.

I am disturbed that Kuyt has 3 league goals and 2 of them have been penalties.. I also think Pongolle and Bellamy could have done a good job on the right of a 3.

As you were.

pongolle hasn't got double figures for league goals (9) and that's playing up front and through the middle never mind right wing and bellemy has got double figures once in his career playing, you guessed it up front and through the middle.