You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle

JagSquared

cheers Stouff. Dont really want to spend more than £75 on the hotel, will be up in a couple of weeks then have what I think will be the most painfull journey ever as I travel from Newcastle down to Bournemouth on the train :( 7 fricking hours! Might investigate if I can fly instead.

cheers Stouff. Dont really want to spend more than £75 on the hotel, will be up in a couple of weeks then have what I think will be the most painfull journey ever as I travel from Newcastle down to Bournemouth on the train :( 7 fricking hours! Might investigate if I can fly instead.

Company paying? Will they stretch to first class? My lot have just booked me first class from Leeds to London in a couple of weeks. Bless 'em. £303. Bargain.

Guest TK-421

There are loads of hotels on Osbourne Road in Jesmond which is close to town, just one stop on the Metro and taxis are generally quite cheap. Cheap Taxi companies = ABC, Blue Line, Walkers. Don't get any of the official city taxies as they're a total rip off. There's a big hotel right next to central station, 10 mins walk from St James' but don't know what it's like. Most of the restaurants and bars are on the quayside or if you want to see some almost naked sluts then go the Bigg Market.

I think Souhampton is the closest you can hope for from Newcastle mate. One hour flight and 45 minutes on the train to Bournemouth.

stay in jesmond full of posh rich student fanny - local private hire taxi company is blueline 0191 262 6666 - to get to jesmond will cost just over a £5. You will be asked to walk across the road & stand outside the thistle hotel which is opposite - actually if you stayed there st james is a 5 min walk.

There is another hotel to the right of the station aptly named the royal station hote

If you want to stay by st james there is a holiday inn express 2min walk or stay in one of the numerous travel inns - the one by market st (used to be a holiday inn) is probably your best bet

Food wise - Landmark on stowell st (chinatown) opposite st james is the best a few quid dearer than most other chinese restaurants but highrollers like me go there!

Alternativley walk around the town theres loads of places to eat

The finest lap dancing bar!

Dead cheap too. I completely forgot where it was Adam I imagined it to be somewhere completely different to where it is, so when I walked past it the other day oh how i laughed, how pissed was I?

stay in jesmond full of posh rich student fanny - local private hire taxi company is blueline 0191 262 6666 - to get to jesmond will cost just over a £5. You will be asked to walk across the road & stand outside the thistle hotel which is opposite - actually if you stayed there st james is a 5 min walk.

There is another hotel to the right of the station aptly named the royal station hote

If you want to stay by st james there is a holiday inn express 2min walk or stay in one of the numerous travel inns - the one by market st (used to be a holiday inn) is probably your best bet

Food wise - Landmark on stowell st (chinatown) opposite st james is the best a few quid dearer than most other chinese restaurants but highrollers like me go there!

Alternativley walk around the town theres loads of places to eat

Cheers mate some good stuff there. Although we'll keep the posh totty between the GF and me!

Dead cheap too. I completely forgot where it was Adam I imagined it to be somewhere completely different to where it is, so when I walked past it the other day oh how i laughed, how pissed was I?

Pissed enough to argue about the morality of lap dancing with a lap dancer. For twenty minutes. Then proceed to have two lap dances off her.