You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you Wenger saw it.

hahaha, quality point mate.

Wenger and the all seeing eye of fucking Sauron.

He could see a foul on an arsenal player whilst sitting having a dump in the changing room bogs but always manages to be tying his laces when Viera or Eboue or one of the other dirty bastard players he's had has been flying in on players.

Correct me if I'm wrong but havent arsenal had one of the worst disciplinary records in the league under Wenger?

imagine if you could combine the magical powers of Wengers eye and Fergies watch. Fucking hell, sounds like a possible character for series 3 of Heroes.

Jesus, there are some squeamish little girls on here. The news routinely shows pictures of death, starvation and torture, so I can't bring myself to get worked up about the pictures. Anyway, I remember a San Francisco 49rs quaterback getting his knee folded back during a game (just can't remember the name) and it looked worse than this.

I'm surprised Wenger saw so much in that game. He must've been to specsavers.

And to conclude, this is the injury that all pundits have been saying will happen sooner or later, and off the ground tackling does need to be eradicated. The problem is can you ever do it when the game is played with such passion and at such pace? I doubt it. Best wishes to Eduardo - I hope the lad makes a full recovery.

Jesus, there are some squeamish little girls on here. The news routinely shows pictures of death, starvation and torture, so I can't bring myself to get worked up about the pictures. Anyway, I remember a San Francisco 49rs quaterback getting his knee folded back during a game (just can't remember the name) and it looked worse than this.

And to conclude, this is the injury that all pundits have been saying will happen sooner or later, and off the ground tackling does need to be eradicated. The problem is can you ever do it when the game is played with such passion and at such pace? I doubt it. Best wishes to Eduardo - I hope the lad makes a full recovery.

Maybe you're thinking of joe Theissman (washington redskins) and the tackle form Lawrence Taylor of the New York Football Giants?

Anyhoooo, my only regret is that it was Eduardo and not Eboue.

Wenger's a tit.

Chelsea-Arsenal are about level for me.

Nah, Arsenal are worse. Chelsea were a flash in the pan and it was Mourinho that pissed me off the most. I now couldn't give less of a shite about them if I tried. Grant is just a lump in a suit that I couldn't care less about to actually be annoyed by him or his club. I'd much rather they won the title ahead of Arsenal and the Mancs.

Maybe you're thinking of joe Theissman (washington redskins) and the tackle form Lawrence Taylor of the New York Football Giants?

Just had a look at the footage and I think you're right, although I could have sworn the leg folded a hell of a lot worse than that.

Just had a look at the footage and I think you're right, although I could have sworn the leg folded a hell of a lot worse than that.

I can read minds and confirm that you are definitely thinking of Joe Theismann.

I remember watching that, I nearly blew chunks. In my defence though, I was 14.

I reme Tim Krumrie ? Bengals lineman, who did something simillar.

Thought the tackle was reminiscent to Gerrards on Boateng a few yearrs back. Not malicious just overeager and fractionally late.

• 11 months later...
I'd rather see Chelsea win the league than Arsenal.

Don't know about that mate, if i had to think i'd rather see Van persie and Fagregas celebratin with the than that soft cunt Lampard and his bumboy mate terry again, thats without even mentioning the other scumbags (Mikel, Dogba, Cashley, etc. even Cech is a pussy skull cap wearin Cunt!)

Congratulations to the lad on an excellent debut back from injury. Seems like a nice lad who paid tribute to all his physios and family, etc. Tackle still makes me wince. I'd only by happy if it was a mega minge such as Terrence or Lumplard. Eduardo seems like a decent lad and humble. Fair john's to the cunt.

why is he arsenal's messiah all of a sudden? He is good but not that good.

Fair play for fighting back and playing but why the over the top love in.

The pundits were overjoyed when Torres and Gerrard were struggling as it proved Rafa was cracking up.

I find it hilarious that Arsenal are woeful, Chelsea are imploding and we were top at xmas, leading the top 4 table and are challenging without having torres and gerrard for periods and people are still after rafa's blood!