You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barret running wild on Maccas ass!

Hazel Motes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spit at the money grabbing cunt if you see him at anfield.

Am I the only one who remembers that the club treated him like a cunt, by sending him on a wild goose chase to Barcelona? Or that for a long time he was one of a tiny handful of players who looked like (by their talent and attitude) they deserved to win anything?

He left a club that was going nowhere and moved on to win two CLs. I don't blame him for that at all. I'm certainly not going to give him a hard time for what he did then (and thereby align myself with the likes of the Hammers fans who booed Yossi).

One thing that sticks out from him is that in his last season he looked shit and totally uninterested in just about every single game he played. QUOTE]

There were not all that many memorable moments in season 1998/99. The worse was the mosiac that was displayed on the Kop showing that we did the treble in 1983, in McManaman's last game against Wimbledon. If my memory serves, he was not booed off the pitch when Houllier substituted him

in the last 15 minutes. All the vitriol came after he had left, which I can remember with Keegan, but in his case, we got a better replacement and by the way we had a decent team.

What he said on Sultana was a load of shite, but it's good fodder for the internet, and a journo trying to make a name for himself!

Am I the only one who remembers that the club treated him like a cunt, by sending him on a wild goose chase to Barcelona? Or that for a long time he was one of a tiny handful of players who looked like (by their talent and attitude) they deserved to win anything?

He left a club that was going nowhere and moved on to win two CLs. I don't blame him for that at all. I'm certainly not going to give him a hard time for what he did then (and thereby align myself with the likes of the Hammers fans who booed Yossi).

I'm not doubting there was a lot of messing around with his contract before he left us and im not even questioning his decision to go to madrid which was a great success for him it was the way he done it,in his last season which he was injured for half of he never broke into a sweat, and like owen after him said he was in negotiations with the club about a new contract which he had no intention of signing and then fucked off, but his comments on setanta last week shows you what a cunt he his who never cared less about the club.

One thing that sticks out from him is that in his last season he looked shit and totally uninterested in just about every single game he played. I remember calling for him to be allowed to join Real there and then, before the end of the season, for a nominal fee and taking over what was left of his wages. His argument was he went for a free as payback for the club "trying to sell him" which I'm sure is a tale he's exaggerated the facts of. But even so, he owed it to the supporters to put his heart into ever game he had left once he knew he was going. He didn't. He deserves nothing from us in return, less so since his "I want to be a big boy in a board room so I'll stick up for Hicks and Gillett now in case I'm enjoying noshing sessions with them soon" comments.

Amen.

Sorry but the way I remember it he was told another club was interested and jumped on the first plane out there. Only the greedy fucking rat did'nt realise he was just a piece of bait to lure another player.When the penny dropped that he'd been set up (two days) he was on the first plane back to blame all but himself and his agent.

The same greedy rat who put tape over the logo's on his boots when he realised that he was to quick to put pen to paper on a boot deal. Only to be told he had to remove the tape because he was in breach of his contract.

The same cunt who when asked "Whats the best ground you've played at" replied "Goodison park".

I could go on but I think you get my stance on the subject.

Whatever, he's entitled to his opinion, which I doubt is that different from a large number of fans, and I just don't think there was a need for Barrett to make an issue of it. It's purely personal.

There was one scouse lad interviewed outside after the game who pretty much said the same thing as Macca, should we condemn him in the Echo?

Is that actually your argument? You really think that a former player saying something as a pundit on a show with millions of viewers is the same as some twat being asked on the spot by sky. If that is your argument, then I assume you have help wiping your arse.

Macca's one of those people who polarises Liverpool fans.

On one hand you've got the redderthanreds' who'll stick up for and take anything any ex-liverpool player as gospel, and on the other you've got the more self-aware and open-minded reds who'll call a spade a spade and a cunt a cunt.

Macca's a cunt, no two ways about it.

According to one of his fellow England players McMoneyman decided to leave us on a Bosman during Euro 96. The club got wind of this and tried to sell him.

He's also a lying c*nt, how often did we hear "There is no probem. I'll be signing a new contract soon"?

According to one of his fellow England players McMoneyman decided to leave us on a Bosman during Euro 96. The club got wind of this and tried to sell him.

He's also a lying c*nt, how often did we hear "There is no probem. I'll be signing a new contract soon"?

Almost as often as with Michael Owen.