You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Court told man had sex with dead body

RoboRiise

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15
And his limes. He wasn't talking about the green citrus variety.

And to think, you were planning on settling down into a lifetime of domestic bliss with this 3rd rate fuckwit.

Does anyone know if fucking a corpse is actually a crime? I realise of course that is something of a social taboo and I daresay the church probably frowns upon it, but can you go to jail for it?

If so, I need to get meself a good lawyer, because although my ex-wife was technically alive...

Does anyone know if fucking a corpse is actually a crime? I realise of course that is something of a social taboo and I daresay the church probably frowns upon it, but can you go to jail for it?

If so, I need to get meself a good lawyer, because although my ex-wife was technically alive...

I doubt there's much danger of a stiff giving consent. It must technically be rape. Unless they agree before death to let you have a go once they're dead. They could have a laminated donor-card thingy, giving their husband consent to violate them in the event of their death. That'd clear things up. Or maybe an online register.

I doubt there's much danger of a stiff giving consent. It must technically be rape. Unless they agree before death to let you have a go once they're dead. They could have a laminated donor-card thingy, giving their husband consent to violate them in the event of their death. That'd clear things up. Or maybe an online register.

Like a Boner Card you mean?

This is the poorest taste thread I've ever seen on here

One day there will be a whole thread about the "Ashes to Gashes" business; like so many of the msn conversations that have taken place between some of the esteemed members of the group, it is infinitely in poorer taste.

Dead funny, though.

Look at this girl.

nmodel27.jpg

Think of what her last moments were like. Take a look at at some of the posts on this thread and have a wee word with yourselves.

Come on, nobody wants to be the forum nazi, but seriously...

Fair dues. Some things are too horrific to think about in any depth, and (for me) it's easier to cut off any emotional response. Sorry if I've offended anyone.

Look at this girl.

nmodel27.jpg

Think of what her last moments were like. Take a look at at some of the posts on this thread and have a wee word with yourselves.

Come on, nobody wants to be the forum nazi, but seriously...

Of course it is awful what happened to her, but frankly it is our ability to find humour in the direst of circumstances that sets us apart from leopards - an animal which I understand finds little amusement in anything.

I don't think anyone's really mocking the poor girl Tom, more the ridiculous defence the accused is putting up, which to use your Lewis Hamilton stance, is frankly so shockingly bad as to be quite funny.

Ok, fair enough, maybe you're right.

I'm all for pushing the boundaries and that, but I just struggle with having sex with dead people that's all.

Erm, I don't mean I struggle with having sex with dead people, but you know what I mean.

Take this to another thread, that's all. I'm uncomfortable with her image being on it. Poor thing. The mind boggles what animal could do something like this.

In fact animal is an insult to animals. He's not even an animal.

I'm all for pushing the boundaries and that, but I just struggle with having sex with dead people that's all.

Erm, I don't mean I struggle with having sex with dead people, but you know what I mean.

Take this to another thread, that's all. I'm uncomfortable with her image being on it. Poor thing. The mind boggles what animal could do something like this.

Amen

Probably the animal that thought admitting he had sex with a young dead bleeding girl was excusable cos he was drunk.

The thread is horrendous taste but that's cos it's too fucking wierd to even imagine it.

Guest PaddyBerger15

I don't think anyone's really mocking the poor girl Tom, more the ridiculous defence the accused is putting up, which to use your Lewis Hamilton stance, is frankly so shockingly bad as to be quite funny.

Bingo. Nobody is mocking the girl, her passing or the way in which she died Tom....there is discussion about the defence put forward, which as Noos says is shockingly bad...context Mr.Ross, context....in fact, I don't think the girl has really been mentioned.

Necrophillia is when you shag a dead body. There's been loads of cases in the states of funeral parlour workers getting arrested over it. It's a surprisingly frequent thing over there. People pay the workers as well to have alone time with the corpses.

There's some sick bastards out there.

Bingo. Nobody is mocking the girl, her passing or the way in which she died Tom....there is discussion about the defence put forward, which as Noos says is shockingly bad...context Mr.Ross, context....in fact, I don't think the girl has really been mentioned.

dumb.jpg

yeahIknow

Yes, it was utterly fucking terrible, and I don't think that any one person who has posted on the thread would say otherwise (apart from maybe PB); when I first heard the story I thought it was the most horrific tragedy that I had seen for a long, long time; it is easier to dehumanise than to dwell in some circumstances though. (Of course not for her family, friends etc.)

I guess it all comes back to "boundaries of taste", and on an uncensored forum populated by people that can choose to read or not to read, the boundaries are pretty flexible.