You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

You called me a moron the other day, and a weasel before too so this should be right up your alley bud.

And he'd be spot on both accounts but at least you're honest enough to admit it's right up your alley you slimy little cunt.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

So much horseshit in one post; it's almost impressive.

The modern movement against slavery would be the Trade Union movement; that and the Modern Slavery Act.  Slavery is illegal now, you see.  We quite rightly imprison people traffickers; we don't honour them with statues.

The idea of the fight against racism being "weaponised" against Trump loses a bit of credibility when you look at what happened in the real world: Donald Trump ordering the police to use real weapons against peaceful demonstrators.  (Police attacks against non-violent demonstrators is a repeated theme of the last couple of weeks, right across the USA.)

Your kids and future generations will be fine if we use this moment to start learning a bit more and understanding the UK's racist legacy of imperialism and slavery.  If white people start to understand more about the shit black people have to put up with, they will almost all want to change it (because almost all people are basically decent).  When that happens, our communities can become less fractured and your kids will live in a better country.

Whoa. The fact you include peaceful demonstrations just shows you as one eyed. They were nothing of the sort. Again, do away with the facts that don't fit your perspective.

Anyway I'm done, some of you are fucking batshit mental.

Just now, Grinch said:

And he'd be spot on both accounts but at least you're honest enough to admit it's right up your alley you slimy little cunt.

Lololol. The meltdown is getting closer. Grab yourself a nice glass of Pinot and chill out mate.

• Downvote 1

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

Whoa. The fact you include peaceful demonstrations just shows you as one eyed. They were nothing of the sort. Again, do away with the facts that don't fit your perspective.

Take care Oyvind 

2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Multiple deaths, hundreds of business burnt down (some of these small business by people who aren't whinging cunts, who made something of their life, despite the colour of their skin), hospitals burnt, housing burnt and the worst animals hurt.

PEACEFUL

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Your missus is fucking your dealer mate, you're paying for her abortions with those ridiculous coke prices.

This is the maddest thing I've seen posted on here in ages. And there's been some mad shit to say the least.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Not sure why you’re lying but okay, sure. I’ll forgive and forget.

I'm not lying. You said that someone could make an argument for something, and I said yes they could, if that someone was a moron. That's not calling you a moron. And I accused you of using weasel words, which is nothing to do with calling someone a weasel.

I've no idea why you indulge in this semantic tossery (see also: Jess Phillips comments about stabbing) but it's not big and it's not clever.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I'm not lying. You said that someone could make an argument for something, and I said yes they could, if that someone was a moron. That's not calling you a moron. And I accused you of using weasel words, which is nothing to do with calling someone a weasel.

I've no idea why you indulge in this semantic tossery (see also: Jess Phillips comments about stabbing) but it's not big and it's not clever.

This is a cunts reasoning.

Obviously, i'm not calling you a cunt

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You’re doing an excellent impersonation of a coward here mate. 

Am I doing it right?

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

This is a cunts reasoning.

Obviously, i'm not calling you a cunt

Well you are, because you're specifically attacking my reasoning.

A massive difference between saying "Someone could make the argument that" and "I am making the argument that".

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Well you are, because you're specifically attacking my reasoning.

A massive difference between saying "Someone could make the argument that" and "I am making the argument that".

12 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I've no idea why you indulge in this semantic tossery, but it's not big and it's not clever.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The last few pages is just people hurling abuse at each other, which is a sad microcosm of the "debate" around this whole issue.

Well given that, online and in person, the "debate" so often seems to come down to racist, right wing loons digging their heals and shouting as loudly as they can, it does always seem to end this way. Grinch and Stroganoff aren't actually interested in debate or discussion, they're interested in being right.