You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Racism in Southern America..

Stouffer

2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Is Grinch Hades now?

Still pretending Asian rape gangs don't exist in every city in England?

You're part of the problem and don't even realise it.   They'll always be racism cause they'll always be cunts dividing people on race, whinging cunts playing the race card instead of taking the steps needed to improve their situation & cunts profiting from it.

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

You're part of the problem and don't even realise it.   They'll always be racism cause they'll always be cunts dividing people on race, whinging cunts playing the race card instead of taking the steps needed to improve their situation & cunts profiting from it.

Tommy? Is that you? Have you forgiven Little Mix yet? I know how disappointed you were in them.

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Asian rape gangs exist in every city in England? What?

58 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

I agree. I've been labour all my life but when the right start making more sense you have to wonder...

The hypocrisy is the bit I'm having real difficulty with but it seems like others are happy to gloss it over. I mean if we want to talk slavery, wheres the modern movement to remove human trafficking, grooming gangs, forced labour and child slavery?

And what about the biggest killer of black people in the United States? Oh that would be Black People. 90% in fact.

Oh and what about the Black Cop who died the other week, Underwood, who died defending a building? Or the many ethnic business owners who lost their livelihoods through the riots?

Not a fucking peep.

And you know why? Because it doesn't further the goal or the agenda. In the States this is being weaponised by the left against the right for the ferocious desire to remove Trump, just like they've done with Covid. A political war thats as bad as I've ever seen it, the dislike by both groups is truly off the scale. And it stinks.

Now i don't give a crap about Trump either way but it also shows that there is no real desire for change by the people who could do something about it. If Biden gets in he won't change a thing, just watch. Politicians really don't give a shit.

To be honest the whole thing is a shitshow, no one wins, it just fractures communities more and more. The States does have a problem still, but I don't believe its the same over here at all. Its my kids and future generations i feel sorry for.

So much horseshit in one post; it's almost impressive.

The modern movement against slavery would be the Trade Union movement; that and the Modern Slavery Act.  Slavery is illegal now, you see.  We quite rightly imprison people traffickers; we don't honour them with statues.

The idea of the fight against racism being "weaponised" against Trump loses a bit of credibility when you look at what happened in the real world: Donald Trump ordering the police to use real weapons against peaceful demonstrators.  (Police attacks against non-violent demonstrators is a repeated theme of the last couple of weeks, right across the USA.)

Your kids and future generations will be fine if we use this moment to start learning a bit more and understanding the UK's racist legacy of imperialism and slavery.  If white people start to understand more about the shit black people have to put up with, they will almost all want to change it (because almost all people are basically decent).  When that happens, our communities can become less fractured and your kids will live in a better country.

Just now, Aw Geez said:

Tommy? Is that you?

That's it.  Keep pushing white working class males who don't see the world exactly like you to the right wing racist cunts.   It's worked out ever so well for the left.

There hasn't been a huge rise in the far right due to this, no siree.   Just remember they're the majority, so you'll end up on the losing side and that's not a fight you want to keep losing.

1 minute ago, Jose Jones said:

Asian rape gangs exist in every city in England? What?

Yea, you'd never know it with a media too afraid to cause racial hate.   Well not unless you listen to the children have been drugged, abused and raped.

Usually white children though, so not worth getting angry over for some.

• Downvote 6

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

That's it.  Keep pushing white working class males who don't see the world exactly like you to the right wing racist cunts.   It's worked out ever so well for the left.

There hasn't been a huge rise in the far right due to this, no siree.   Just remember they're the majority, so you'll end up on the losing side and that's not a fight you want to keep losing.

So someone calling you a racist pushes you to hate blacks more? Interesting.

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

In fairness, he doesn't just hate black people.  He also hates Asians and Jews.

He's a multi-purpose bigot.  A Swiss Army cunt.

I hate all cunts, you should try it sometime instead of just hating white people.

Just now, Aw Geez said:

It must be, as you mentioned Asian rape gangs in every city, not rapists of every colour in every city.

Here we go again, with the automatic defence of them just because they aren't white.  Imaging defending child rapists.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The last few pages is just people hurling abuse at each other, which is a sad microcosm of the "debate" around this whole issue.

You called me a moron the other day, and a weasel before too, both times unprovoked... so this should be right up your alley bud.