You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chris Kamara...

Kopite

The first point is ludicrous. About Sissoko, I was a bit embarassed to see that one yesterday, Papa Boob didn't even touch him yet it looked like he screamed for a foul. If he didn't, I stand corrected, but Momo still goes down too easily and he should cut that out. Dioup should've been sent off earlier BTW

The first point is ludicrous. About Sissoko, I was a bit embarassed to see that one yesterday, Papa Boob didn't even touch him yet it looked like he screamed for a foul. If he didn't, I stand corrected, but Momo still goes down too easily and he should cut that out. Dioup should've been sent off earlier BTW

He didn't scream for a foul. He tried to ride the challenge and ended up making it look worse than it was.

Momo goes down to easy? Do us a favour Milan. Like you said Dioup should’ve gone earlier so maybe that shitehawk of a ref was looking to make amends?

He didn't scream for a foul. He tried to ride the challenge and ended up making it look worse than it was.

Momo goes down to easy? Do us a favour Milan. Like you said Dioup should’ve gone earlier so maybe that shitehawk of a ref was looking to make amends?

As I said, I stand corrected on that one. But I have a strong hunch that many will agree with me when I say that he often goes down too easily, which is often reflected in the number of times he calls for a foul and doesn't get it. It's a paradox really, as he's tough as nails, but as it stands he goes down the most easily of all our players, including Gerrard.

As I said, I stand corrected on that one. But I have a strong hunch that many will agree with me when I say that he often goes down too easily, which is often reflected in the number of times he calls for a foul and doesn't get it. It's a paradox really, as he's tough as nails, but as it stands he goes down the most easily of all our players, including Gerrard.

They are all at it. The game is full of players attempting to get unwarranted free-kicks and get opponents booked or sent off. Until FIFA do something about it then it will only get worse. The Italians have made a stand and the footballing world should follow their example - for once.

Feel this thread has been a bit unfair to Momo in this instance. Bouba-Diop was late on both occasions & caught Momo on the first & Momo hurdled him on the second. Momo got up immediately on both occasions & made no real fuss.

Cannot see that he did anything out of order.

Yes Chris amd Xabi put his head about Brown's head and pulled Brown's forehead into his nose, bloody foreigners.

Kamara is an idiot, Sky has become so much of an old boys club it is unreal, all the regulars on there get the job through their mates already being on the payroll. I know the beeb is a bit like that, but they also try and go out and get some people with something to say, especially the likes of O'Neill, Strachan and Leonardo (when he was allowed to get a word in).

Also don't think that Bouba-Diop has a case, both tackles were late, he deserved to go, he should have gone sooner.

i thought ITV were bad with mediocroty like Robbie Earle and Andy Townsend but whats Chris Kamara done in football?

He, er, er played for Portsmouth ages ago. My uncle played there with him for 2 seasons, said he could have been a really good player but was to fucked up in the head to ever play at the top level, apparently he was a bit of a nutter. Wonder what Kamara, Townsend and Earle have all won together? - not much, at least the last 2 played in the World Cup.

You could make a living doing text based impressions. You have real talent. Talking of impressions, have you seen this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QdKzmAugiUs

That lad's very good. But not a patch on my text based impressions. Guess this one:

*Adopts quite high-pitched, nasal tone.*

"And. There. They. Go. Mansell. Senna. Prost."

That lad's very good. But not a patch on my text based impressions. Guess this one:

*Adopts quite high-pitched, nasal tone.*

"And. There. They. Go. Mansell. Senna. Prost."

And the car leading the race is absolutely unique, apart from the car in second place which is identical.

Duncan Oldham?

You're being deliberately obtuse and therefore spoiling all my fun. Well, if that's the way you want to play it, you're not going to be reading my Bob Monkhouse or Sid Waddell any time soon.

*Metaphorically stomps off into the house carrying his ball.*