You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Question Time Tonight

Creator Supreme

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

time for bed?

this place is seething about dudek, but when it matters its all quiet on the western front

the man is a fucking disgrace

Yes time for bed. I find this upsetting and I'm in no mood for an arguement. Don't use my comments to roast anyone else with.

His argument didnt make any sense whatsoever. He was told he should apologise if he was demanding Blair should do the same - his response was that Blair had been proved to be in the wrong but he hadnt. Despite the fact that the shit he printed has been found to be falsified.

Someone needs to give him a kicking and then some.

A sponsored beating of the twat, by all of us ... and that would also pay for the website.

A sponsored beating of the twat, by all of us ... and that would also pay for the website.

I was looking at his face and I wanted to but him! Not punch him, or drag him down an kick his head in. I wanted to push his nose through the back of his head with my fod!

Fair play to Claire Short though. She said "I think you should apologise, you've hurt a lot of people" (sic) with real anguish and probably a bit of venom.

He got off lightly but I'm just happy they had a go at him over it. On a Nationwide scale it probably doesn't register in the psyche of most people but WE brought it back into the public domain on Saturday and at least Dimbleby mentioned the scurrilous sub-headings. Thing is the odious, obnoxious twat NOW knows he was in the wrong but his ego won't let him admit it.

The way he made a snide comment about the old printer having a go at News International. 'Lost your job did you' no but you've lost your soul you fat, red faced liar.

WE have the power to make him an unemployable pariah.

I

The thing that amazes me is that there was a full inquiry into the disaster by Lord Justice Taylor, where the blame was laid fully at the door of South Yorkshire Police and the state of that death trap of a football ground, which was chosen as a suitable semi-final venue by the hopeless FA. Yet all of this is ignored by so many now and we have still have to fend off disgraceful lies to defend the honour of the 96. I didn't watch any of Question Time tonight because it wouldn't have good for my health, and from what I've read on here, I'm glad I didn't.

Claire Short did well and showed her humanity. She asked Mackenzie if he would apologise. She told him he's upset a lot of people and that she had been receiving loads of emails complaining about him.

The fact that Mackenzie had been calling for Blair to apologise over Iraq was brought up, though the inconsistency was completely lost on him as he refused again to apologise.

Mackenzie said he stood by the allegations that many fans were in the ground without tickets, but he completely dodged an apology for the terrible accusations of fans pissing on cops/the dead, and robbing the dead. He refused to take any personal responsibility for the lies the Sun printed, and gave a completely unnacceptable 'well that's what I was told' kind of response.

It was extremely unfortunate for him. He showed no humility whatsoever, and he came across as incredibly arrogant and smug.

If the old adage is true, and pride really does come before a fall, then this man is heading for one hell of a fall.

The thing that amazes me is that there was a full inquiry into the disaster by Lord Justice Taylor, where the blame was laid fully at the door of South Yorkshire Police and the state of that death trap of a football ground, which was chosen as a suitable semi-final venue by the hopeless FA. Yet all of this is ignored by so many now and we have still have to fend off disgraceful lies to defend the honour of the 96. I didn't watch any of Question Time tonight because it wouldn't have good for my health, and from what I've read on here, I'm glad I didn't.

Absolutely spot on mate. The findings of the enquiry couldnt have made it any clearer, thus proving as fact that The S*n lied, SYP lied and the FA were an incompetent bunch of cunts.

To paraphrase the Manics, Not only South Yorkshire Mass Murderer how do you sleep, but Kelvin Mackenzie and Graeme Kelly how do you fucking sleep at night.

SCUM.

What a hypocrite: "The only thing John Reid was good at was telling porkies".

And he found mirth in the Home Office debacle despite somebody being raped because of incompetence. One day this vile little turd will understand real loss and I hope he cries for a very fucking long time and it hurts inside. Lots.

He said he had three sources: a Tory MP, a Senior Police Man, and a Liverpool News Agency. The MP and Police Man could be anyone, but what about the Liverpool News Agency? Has anyone ever looked into this or used contacts in the local media to find out who this was? Or is he making up the sources too?

I don't know all the facts, but a mate once said that the article was written by a freelance journalist (is that right?). I never hear anything about this freelance journalist, so if this is the case, I don't see why they don't take any heat over this.