You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

team and predictions V Arsenal

Paco

And I've said on numerous occasions this season we haven't been good enough away so where's the difference?

On Sami, I would agree his participation in the league needs to decrease (with Agger getting more time) however he still has a purpose so perhaps finiashed is a bit harsh.

course not, he's a houllier signing isn't he?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well there is a fridge of beer and the Seahawks twatting the Rams.

I'll not comment on the abject shiteness of today, but just how the fuck can we take apart Villa one day and fall apart another?

Answers on a postcard to:

Alan Curbishley please.*

*Not serious, but the upcoming meltdown over the next few days I'm sure it'l start. I encourage all decent Reds to take a hiatus as you know when we lose, escpecially like this, the forum fills up with whoppers. Lose= 200 online, Win= 50 online. Fact.

I will be in the GF until Tuesday at the earliest. It isn't the constructive criticsm that grates, it's the slagging off of players. We might as well take away the bit about through the wind and rain and replace it with sunshine and summer winds. Today we lost away to Arsenal, we will win the CL. Onwards to number 6!!

I just fucking hope Borat is as funny as people have said because I need cheering up. That was fucking woeful that second half. We were playing well in the first half, despite the score line. This is the most fucking angry I've been at a performance for a long time. That was just not good enough. Absolute shite, a lack of mental urgency as well as a lack of speed. We need a fast fullback as well because Finnan and Riise are slow as shit. I hope the players are fucking ashamed of themselves but I doubt they will. No doubt they'll be in the Newz bar later getting pissed giving it the biggun.

Who should get the armband? Carragher? Who is shit today.

honestly, id give it to alonso, he showed more heart than anyone out there today ,tackled, passed ,done the work of 2 midfielders, as he usually has to do when sissoko isnt there

Gerrard actually sulked until he got put into the middle, he fucking sulked, if that was a 10 year old you`d never play the little fucker again

Hey you keep up with the latest going on at the club, well done. Agger is a Benitez signing but then I'm sure you knew that as well.

and that's why you're the only person if world football who think hyppia should still be first choice.

Dirk

About Sami; Why would you get slated? Everyone has suspected that for a while now. He has a stinker of a game, yet he manages to snail his way back into the team. Sami getting subbed with 7 mins to go pretty much says it all. Don't think Rafa will give him an easy ride after this. Hopefully Agger will stay fit too.

Mind you, the whole defence stunk incl. the otherwise untouchable Carra.

I will be in the GF until Tuesday at the earliest. It isn't the constructive criticsm that grates, it's the slagging off of players. We might as well take away the bit about through the wind and rain and replace it with sunshine and summer winds. Today we lost away to Arsenal, we will win the CL. Onwards to number 6!!

Strweth.

I believe Gerrard is becoming an albatross to the club. If it isn't Chelsea tapping it's he must play in the middle.

There are two 'fish or cut bait' solutions. Sell Gerrard or change manager.

Guest attacking_play

thought we played well today against, what was, the second best team in Europe last season.

we'll get there, and this game is NO indication of what we are capabe of.

If Arsenal turned up at Anfield next week for a return match..it could justas easily be 3 - 0 to us.

Games like this can go any way. the third goal was shabby marking indeed, and quite obviously the zonal problem is still there.

As for Bellamy, I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. Shite. If he happens to see my regular posts about his 'ability' and is feeling 'depressed' then he's all the more shite because of it...REAL MEN GET TOUGH UNDER PRESSURE. Babies cry.

fucking gutted! we started so well, and i thought we were on our way with crouch's disallowed goal. typical. as soon as they scored against the run of play our heads dropped once again. the we reverted back to no ideas, no confidence in posession, too negative. you've got to throw caution to the wind in those circumstances and put the opposition on the back foot.

you fucking bastard.

and that's why you're the only person if world football who think hyppia should still be first choice.

Raddy get to the doctors quick, your Liver problem has affected your eyes?!?!?!

I could have sworn I said Agger should be playing more than Hyppia you soppy otterspool loving cunt.

Strweth.

I believe Gerrard is becoming an albatross to the club. If it isn't Chelsea tapping it's he must play in the middle.

There are two 'fish or cut bait' solutions. Sell Gerrard or change manager.

gerrard has to play in the centre from now on, as we have no one else. bolo blew his chance i'm afraid. he's not cut out for this level anymore.

...so I have a bad bad feeling. I think Arsenal will walk this 3-0 or 3-1. Our lack of pace at the back is exactly what Arsenals high pace games is designed to break through.

I hate it when im right...

But we just have to admit that the top three sides Arsenal-Man U - and Chelsea are much much better sides than us. Absolutely nothing can hide that fact. We looked strong after last season, but so far none of the new players have improved us hugely. Kuyt has been good at home, but away he has been very poor, as the rest of the team. If any of our player say we still can win it, i will consider travelling over just to put my foot in his mouth. We need to stop kidding ourselves. It just add pressure on players, which quite clearly they aren` t men enough too handle.

We have to fight with our lives to try and claim 4th spot, which will be hard enough. But for the rest of this season that should be the main target. Maybe pick up a cup along the way to salvage some pride. What dissapopints me the most is that a coach like Rafa, who is one of the best in the business, doesnt try a diffrent approach when it`s clearly not working. 1 point away from home...one goal ( a penalty )...even during the game he soesnt change tactic...he just change personnel... with no effect what so ever... the same against the mancs... 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 are two alternative systems we could have tried with the players we have available. That lack of experiments baffles me. It probably would`nt have helped...but at least we would have got the feeling that we tried.

Gutless.

Wingers who can't beat people, strikers who don't look like scoring, defenders (Well, one in particular) who don't seem to understand the offside rule (About the 15th time this season alone) and to top it all off, a world class, influencial midfielder who once again didn't seem arsed - and also tried blaming another player for his obvious error (great captains example there). All in all, another day at the office as a Liverpool fan. Nothing 'knee-jerk' about this rant before anyone says it, just a shit load of frustration that can't be held in any more.