You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

team and predictions V Arsenal

Paco

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal shots on target - 4

Liverpool shots on target - 1

Now I'm sure when explaining my view I said both Shots on target and troubled the keeper. Quite how blasting the ball over or wide on 6 of our 7 attempts relates to troubling the keeper or having a shot on target I don't know.

2-0 - We're the better side though ?!?!

Arsenal shots on target - 4

Liverpool shots on target - 1

Now I'm sure when explaining my view I said both Shots on target and troubled the keeper. Quite how blasting the ball over or wide on 6 of our 7 attempts relates to troubling the keeper or having a shot on target I don't know.

2-0 - We're the better side though ?!?!

you're in your element now, eh?

Goal attempts to Liverpool 7

Goal attempts to Arsenal 4

That just sums his negativity against the club up. Kuyt has a very good chance yet didnt get it on target but Almuni could shoot from his goal and if it pea rolls to the goalie its a better chance according to Cardies logic. If he's a Liverpool fan im the pope.

Zenden should of scored there but it doesnt count as a chance as it didnt go on target.

This is just fuckin ridiculous.

What the fuck are we doing ?

Why the fuck are Rafa not making any changes ?

Basically letting this happen, 10 mins of the second half gone without a sniff of creating a fuckin chance and a goal for them cunts.

Rubbish. He needs to get off his fuckin arse and make some changes, Zenden and Gonzales are absolutely clueless and have been for the entire game.

That just sums his negativity against the club up. Kuyt has a very good chance yet didnt get it on target but Almuni could shoot from his goal and if it pea rolls to the goalie its a better chance according to Cardies logic. If he's a Liverpool fan im the pope.

Zenden should of scored there but it doesnt count as a chance as it didnt go on target.

At what point did I say it didn't count as a chance. I thought I was quite specific (although it seems I didn't dumb it down enough for you).

Reina has had more to do than Almunia, Arsenal have had more of the ball than us, Arsenal have more goals than us yet we're the better side?

A little honesty wouldn't go a miss, if we're playing shit say we're playing shit, if we're playing ok say we're playing ok (as I did), if we're playing well say so. Don't fucking tart it up and pretend we're playing better than we are or dismiss the opposition to try and paper over our own performances though, as you're only fooling yourself.