You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fantasy Footy.

Wig

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that doesn't mean no TLW Gurdian Fantasy Chaiman League?

That was so fun! And exiting! And challenging! And... well, it was great!

Hmm, anyone hear who won that?

Where the hell have you been anyway, Sigmund? You haven't posted in ages. Kidnapped by aliens or just fucked off with the dross that passes for a forum these days?

As if... :whistle:

Nah, I've been following TLW for a couple of months and it seems good craic, but I've never been on here under a different name before. Thought I'd jump in, offer an opinion here and there, maybe josh with a couple of posters I've seen around on other sites in the dim and distant :D and take it from there...

Oh! and win Fantasy League. Obviously.

Don't worry, Momo would never have chosen such an ace username!

"The only time we doctors should accept death is when it's caused by our own incompetence."

Ooh, I'm in too.

Hmm, anyone hear who won that?

Where the hell have you been anyway, Sigmund? You haven't posted in ages. Kidnapped by aliens or just fucked off with the dross that passes for a forum these days?

Started a new job in april. Still way too early to start reading forums at work.

Having been lurking at times, but it's mostly been mayhem on here (like seven page long threads about cisse being a twat or not). You just can't start posting on the seventh page of a thread (well some do, but they usually end up writing what's already been said five times already on page 2, 4 and 5).

How the fuck do you change your team, once selected? I did a quick selection that I now want to change, but can I work out how to do it? Can I fuck. I've gone to the Transfers option and changed my team, but it won't save. Also the Reset option merely reverts your selections to your original team. What the fuck?

Scroll down to the bottom and theres a button called "Make Transfers" ;)

Could you please take me through this, step by step, in idiot-proof language because there is no such button on any screen I'm looking at.

Could you please take me through this, step by step, in idiot-proof language because there is no such button on any screen I'm looking at.

You go to Tranfers on the top right of your screen, every shirt should have a little yellow arrow underneath it, if you press the yellow arrow you should 'un select' the shirt. as soon as you replace that player with another one a 'comfirm changes' bar will come up at the bottom underneath your squad, makes as many changes as you want.

Try that and let us know mate.

You go to Tranfers on the top right of your screen, every shirt should have a little yellow arrow underneath it, if you press the yellow arrow you should 'un select' the shirt. as soon as you replace that player with another one a 'comfirm changes' bar will come up at the bottom underneath your squad, makes as many changes as you want.

Try that and let us know mate.

You're a gent. I'd changed my team loads of times but never noticed that little button. Ta.

Remind me never to become an ICT helpline consultant.

"Ok the problem is my computer wont start because I have a virus."

"Right I think you're gunna have to format your computer then."

"How do I do that?"

"Well you format it."

"How?"

"You put the disc in and click the buttons"

"What buttons?"

"The buttons on the screen"

"What disc?"

"The one that does things"