You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fantasy Footy.

Wig

Guest attacking_play

Shevchenko cost me an arm and a leg, but Stevie's gonna give him HEAPS of BALL. ;) and er ...obviously bang a goodly few in as well.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you go down of course. Which you have.

I hate you Monty. That did make me laugh however.

I got screwed this week. Rafa left out Crouch, Coleman has given Malbranque the cold shoulder, Chimbonda is in limbo, and my policy of not picking any mancs, chavs or blueshite - admirable though it is - is looking foolish.

I hate you Monty. That did make me laugh however.

I got screwed this week. Rafa left out Crouch, Coleman has given Malbranque the cold shoulder, Chimbonda is in limbo, and my policy of not picking any mancs, chavs or blueshite - admirable though it is - is looking foolish.

So your policy of picking players who are in active wars with their managers and other players who don't play/are shit has backfired. Who'd have thought it eh?

If I'd have picked Rooney as my skipper I'd be top. Never mind.

So your policy of picking players who are in active wars with their managers and other players who don't play/are shit has backfired. Who'd have thought it eh?

If I'd have picked Rooney as my skipper I'd be top. Never mind.

If Chimbonda ends up at Spurs and Malbranque goes to, say, Newcastle, my team is gonna rule.

And at least I have no mancs, chavs or blueshite in there. Couldn't have looked myself in the eye (you know what I mean) if I'd picked any of them.

If Chimbonda ends up at Spurs and Malbranque goes to, say, Newcastle, my team is gonna rule.

And at least I have no mancs, chavs or blueshite in there. Couldn't have looked myself in the eye (you know what I mean) if I'd picked any of them.

Yeah yeah yeah get the excuses in early, playing the morality card doesn't wash your teams shite :D

I wouldn't want to give too many tips to the opposition, or tell the gaffer how to pick his own team, but did you consider starting with players that weren't consigned to the reserves and then using one of your transfers that you get each week to bring in these players when they move to a club where they will play?

I wouldn't want to give too many tips to the opposition, or tell the gaffer how to pick his own team, but did you consider starting with players that weren't consigned to the reserves and then using one of your transfers that you get each week to bring in these players when they move to a club where they will play?

but.. but... but.. Dave's got a blog to write, a Fanzine to produce, Tshirts to design, Monsieur LeClerc to impersonate, World to take over, etc. I think under the circumstances, he's doing a marvellous job propping the rest of us up. Long may it continue.. Viva La Usherlution!!!

I hate this kind of leagues. You pick a team and forget all about it. I had Ashton as a striker. Had Lucas Neill in defence and Finnan at right back. Those three did really help me alot. And i havent got a clue how to change my team.

But at least im way ahead of TLW Guru Dave U with my monsterous 34 points.

Pah! You think you've taken the moral high ground? I've got an entirely Red team entered in The Telegraph's fantasy league.

Pah! You think you've taken the moral high ground? I've got an entirely Red team entered in The Telegraph's fantasy league.

In a competition like that, such a strategy it's more of a stupid high ground than a moral high ground though wouldn't you say?

but.. but... but.. Dave's got a blog to write, a Fanzine to produce, Tshirts to design, Monsieur LeClerc to impersonate, World to take over, etc. I think under the circumstances, he's doing a marvellous job propping the rest of us up. Long may it continue.. Viva La Usherlution!!!

I like you. You can stay. I'm just off to ban Monty, Paul, Kurt, Snez and the other dissidents.

I like you. You can stay. I'm just off to ban Monty, Paul, Kurt, Snez and the other dissidents.

high praise indeed sir. Thank you. After 11 months, two tshirts, 3 mugs, every fanzine and now this. I feel like I belong now ;)

Any help with your dissident purge, just ask (is that like a Jedi Purge?)

:D

Just updated my team losing 4 points though :(.

That'll put me in 13th which ain't too shabby though i used that wild card thing to make about 7 transfers last week :D

Iv made a total of about 7 transfers so far that has cost me 20 points. In the long run that philosphy worked for my rival last season so im adopting it.