You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Darren Bent

redken

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tactics truck
As opposed to your "You Norwegian twat" "You are a prick" etc that you come up with? He's liked on here, you're not. You do the math.

Only the count or El Nombre is able to do the math.

Looks like I remain banana-less as well then. Reading his posts I was convinced it was him.

Hope I'm on the right wavelength by the way, and not just making a twot of myself! :$

The Count has just braved Morrisons and witnessed red bananas. Surely not, the Count thought, but it is true.

Has anyone had a red banana?

Darren Bent will prove too pricey to be worth a punt for Liverpool. The Count doesn't see Rafa going down that road.

It is a great feeling, though, knowing that, the chances are, we have a manager who will land his man- Virgil style. That isn't a dig at Houllier, more the expression of the confidence the Count has in Rafa.

Guest tactics truck
Agreed. For 75% of the time Momo is sound. But he has this tendency to get involved in squabbles and looks to pick arguments.

Momo, chill out a bit and lose the antaganistic attitude please.

First time Dave's been wrong. I think the calculations are the wrong way round, can't be sure though but I'm sure the Count will get his calculations right on this one.

Momo is very tedious and Brendan-like in all his posts.

He is the token wanker on here and if he's not Brendan then there's no point banning him because that proves that theres a token wanker on every site and accordingly, another one will turn up.

Anyone who tries to change him by biggin him up or saying he is 'educated' etc is just buying time till he ruins another couple of threads with his shit 'I've got a small dick and the worlds gonna pay attitude'.

Redknight backed another loser yesterday then.....

With you on this one! NP?

Yep, that's the fellow.

While I don't spend half as much time reading this forum than I should, he's the only one I can think of whose posts have the same random madness to them.

Very clever, and very funny!

First time Dave's been wrong. I think the calculations are the wrong way round, can't be sure though but I'm sure the Count will get his calculations right on this one.

Momo is very tedious and Brendan-like in all his posts.

He is the token wanker on here and if he's not Brendan then there's no point banning him because that proves that theres a token wanker on every site and accordingly, another one will turn up.

Anyone who tries to change him by biggin him up or saying he is 'educated' etc is just buying time till he ruins another couple of threads with his shit 'I've got a small dick and the worlds gonna pay attitude'.

Redknight backed another loser yesterday then.....

Pots and kettles. What's the point of carrying this on when Dave warned him and he responded? Leave it out, eh? Two to tango, etc.

He's the count, can we not just leave it at that rather than start the guessing games? All that matters is that he's brightened the forum up no end, and it doesn't matter who he really is.

Thats easy for me to say as I know who he is, but even so, I still think its better for the forum if the count isn't 'outed'.

He's the count, can we not just leave it at that rather than start the guessing games? All that matters is that he's brightened the forum up no end, and it doesn't matter who he really is.

Thats easy for me to say as I know who he is, but even so, I still think its better for the forum if the count isn't 'outed'.

Where's the fun in that, Uncle Jun?

*?*

Pots and kettles. What's the point of carrying this on when Dave warned him and he responded? Leave it out, eh? Two to tango, etc.

Once again, I agree.

Tactics Truck cracks me up at times, I find him very, very funny. He once sent me a pm telling me to upload a picture for his avatar. He said something like "load up this picture for me, because I said so" I like his eccentricity.

The only time he lets himself down is with the bickering with Momo. It's like a suped up version of Rashid v Kopite

I worry about those who criticise the Count, who rules (as does eggy bread, but without ketchup). I also worry about those who're determined to out him as NP etc. Is it not possible that he is merely some loon from Rhyl, God help his poor unfortunate soul?

Where's the fun in that, Uncle Jun?

*?*

Uncle Junior is another who should remain anonymous. I know who he is too, but I ain't ratting him out. I know what happens to rats.

Rash isnt the only one here who wont grass. I know street law too.

Guest tactics truck

He is always one of two, I will keep stum until the next time but this happend when he was Brendan. He was warned by Dave, apologised went quiet for a few days until eventually he couldn't take the build up of steam, decided to crunk it up a little and get all racist and then he was banned.

I'd predict the same will happen again but it's already happening as he's gone quiet again.

You know what it's harmonious in here without people like him, I've even started seeing people disagreeing without arguments etc but people like him obviously arent able to do that which is the problem.

Uncle Junior is another who should remain anonymous. I know who he is too, but I ain't ratting him out. I know what happens to rats.

Word, bredrin'. You down.

I think I know who Uncle Jun might be, but I too am bound by omerta.