You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Greatest website since TLW

Stu Monty

Vladi put this link up in the General Forum and I thought that even though non-GF-ers are in general mentally unstable footballaholics they still deserved access to this great website.

Basically you put the name of a band you like and it just sets up a playlist of loads of stuff that is like it that you might like.

I put in the Frankie Eisenflower Shankly Truffle Shuffle Sextet into it but unfortunately Tom they didn't know who I was talking about. I told you it was a stupid name.

;)

http://forum.liverpoolway.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27103

Enjoy.

Vladi put this link up in the General Forum and I thought that even though non-GF-ers are in general mentally unstable footballaholics they still deserved access to this great website.

Basically you put the name of a band you like and it just sets up a playlist of loads of stuff that is like it that you might like.

I put in the Frankie Eisenflower Shankly Truffle Shuffle Sextet into it but unfortunately Tom they didn't know who I was talking about. I told you it was a stupid name.

;)

http://forum.liverpoolway.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27103

Enjoy.

Probably a great site, but in my first search I put in Madrugada. What did they recomend me? Madrugada......that's very helpful.....that's the sort of thing that makes me reluctant to make another search....

Probably a great site, but in my first search I put in Madrugada. What did they recomend me? Madrugada......that's very helpful.....that's the sort of thing that makes me reluctant to make another search....

Listen here Mr Thingy Thingy, it starts you off with a song from the band you put in and then goes from there.

Didn't think important Guardian Competition table toppers like you had time for mere music, too busy studying form.

And I bet they do Scandanavian death metal don't they; in which case it will probably just play you anything decent as a suggestion. A monkey banging some pans together and screaming might be similar I'd suggest.

Listen here Mr Thingy Thingy, it starts you off with a song from the band you put in and then goes from there.

Didn't think important Guardian Competition table toppers like you had time for mere music, too busy studying form.

And I bet they do Scandanavian death metal don't they; in which case it will probably just play you anything decent as a suggestion. A monkey banging some pans together and screaming might be similar I'd suggest.

My work computer don't have sound, so if they play lots of tunes all I can see is the cover of an album, which was from the band I put in. I'll have a try when I get back from work.

They don't do death metal. You should try them. You can actually if that site of yours works properly. If you do, try 'majesty', 'Shine' or maybe 'kids are on high street'. Quality I tells ya!

My work computer don't have sound, so if they play lots of tunes all I can see is the cover of an album, which was from the band I put in. I'll have a try when I get back from work.

They don't do death metal. You should try them. You can actually if that site of yours works properly. If you do, try 'majesty', 'Shine' or maybe 'kids are on high street'. Quality I tells ya!

Although this is a GF topic i must add that Madrugada is indeed quality! Caught them live at the legendary Sjonstock festival this summer. Absolutely brilliant!

Although this is a GF topic i must add that Madrugada is indeed quality! Caught them live at the legendary Sjonstock festival this summer. Absolutely brilliant!

I've seen them live 3 times and they are on my top 5 list of great live bands. High on that list even.

I've seen them live 3 times and they are on my top 5 list of great live bands. High on that list even.

Living as far up north as i do, i pick my trips to Oslo ( and concerts) with care. But I have seen Pearl Jam and Audioslave live...and no one can touch them. But Madrugada can hold their own amongst The Dandy Warhols, Counting Crows and Mark Lanegan Band which also were magnificent live acts!

A band that made their name through good songs, quality musicians and constantt touring! The way it should be... and no undeserved hype like those Frankie Eisenhower dudes... ;)