You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sam Allardyce is a CUNT

lifetime fan

Bielsa would be really good. He would focus on the things English players are good at. Namely, running.

Doubt anyone at the FA actually knows who he is.

makes no difference if they do or don't do you really think they would appoint him?

When do they ever appoint talented technically proficient, proven managers.

Let's not even get into the little Englanders response to an Argentinian manager.  

The only things I tend to remember about Rangnick is that he's a bit of an anglophile and when he was playing football here as a student he broke his ribs and perforated his lung in one of his first games. Yet he still likes us.

They won't find many better managers who're out of work and can speak English more fluently than the players.

The only things I tend to remember about Rangnick is that he's a bit of an anglophile and when he was playing football here as a student he broke his ribs and perforated his lung in one of his first games. Yet he still likes us.

They won't find many better managers who're out of work and can speak English more fluently than the players.

He's not out of work.

English football doesn't really work on the international stage though. Does it really matter? I fail to see how having experience of the English game is going to help on the International stage?

That was my point,

No baggage, no preconceptions, no "favours" to repay and no pet players, 

If you read Raphael Honigstein's book Das Reboot, Rangnick is one of the key figures in bringing about the German football revolution of the last decade with progressive pressing tactics. He was an astrophysics student and is a complete maverick, the English media will hate him. 

Who the fuck is Ralf Rangnick? I honestly, with no intention at being funny, have never heard of the cunt.

On that basis, perhaps I should get a job with the English FA.

The only things I tend to remember about Rangnick is Ralf Rangnick (born 29 June 1958) is a German football manager and former amateur player who is currently the Director of Sports of Bundesliga club RB Leipzig. In the 2015/2016 season he filled in as manager at RB Leipzig who had just been promoted to the 2. Bundesliga and guided the team to promotion to the Bundesliga. He has previously coached Bundesliga clubs VfB Stuttgart, Hannover 96, FC Schalke 04 and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim, taking the latter from the Regionalliga Süd to the top division in two seasons.

Southamptons Eric Black latest to be implicated.

Southampton assistant manager Eric Black gave undercover reporters advice on how to bribe officials at other clubs, the Daily Telegraph has claimed.

Black, 52, was filmed apparently naming staff at other clubs who could be induced to pass on information about players to a company for money.

Such payments would be against Football Association rules.

Black, who oversaw Aston Villa's final seven Premier League matches last season, has denied the allegations.