You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

24 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

This is another fake news era conflict too, I wouldn't believe anything posted on Twitter, no matter how it looks. That bint from Britain first was posting videos of captured Israeli kids in 'cages' but it was apparently Afghanistan (one of those places we don't like refugees coming from).

yep..there is a story today about loads of israeli babies being beheaded.

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Wow. Suella is going out of her way to stamp out any sort of expressions of Palestinian solidarity and to falsely make the Palestinian flag a symbol of terrorism. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/suella-braverman-jewish-palestinian-home-secretary-rishi-sunak-b2427336.html

Absolute nap that was coming

9 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Wow. Suella is going out of her way to stamp out any sort of expressions of Palestinian solidarity and to falsely make the Palestinian flag a symbol of terrorism. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/suella-braverman-jewish-palestinian-home-secretary-rishi-sunak-b2427336.html

She hates Muslims, that's clear, she's going to use this to stoke tension. She's like that le penn bird.

22 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

yep..there is a story today about loads of israeli babies being beheaded.

Ive just read that, top story on the daily Mail. No evidence just “IDF soldiers reveal” I mean to be fair if anyone knows about killing children it’s them. 

46 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

This is another fake news era conflict too, I wouldn't believe anything posted on Twitter, no matter how it looks. That bint from Britain first was posting videos of captured Israeli kids in 'cages' but it was apparently Afghanistan (one of those places we don't like refugees coming from).

I have to say I thought the rape shouts were a touch false. So we are to believe these "terrorists" planned for month's/year's a massive operation into Israel and soon as they cross the border they down the guns and starting raping all and sunder. 

18 minutes ago, No2 said:

I have to say I thought the rape shouts were a touch false. So we are to believe these "terrorists" planned for month's/year's a massive operation into Israel and soon as they cross the border they down the guns and starting raping all and sunder. 

I don’t think it’s implausible that people who would kill innocent civilians without a second thought could also be minded to commit further atrocious acts such as rape. 

So, I wouldn’t automatically discount them as false. I believe the rape allegations have all stemmed from one anonymous source in a magazine interview? If so, I think they should be classified as unproven allegations from an unverified source. 

There are similar claims now being made that 40 dead babies have been found when the IDF went to an abandoned kibbutz, with some of them being beheaded. Again, although some people are quoting them as fact, I’m reluctant to categorically class them as false and implausible and would again classify them as unproven allegations. The claims appear to have stemmed from an IDF soldiers account so I’d argue that the source could be classed as unverified, partisan and (given past experiences) untrustworthy. 

Absolutely horrific, if true, though. 

However, as a general rule, I believe it best to be wary and wait for evidence when it comes to one side did this style claims in a war context. There are many examples of manufactured crimes attributed to an opponent in war when the other side want to try and justify something that they plan to do in the future that is brutal or unpopular. Plus, throughout history, such claims have also been invoked when one side in a conflict want to get the PR war back on their side. 

18 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

I don’t think it’s implausible that people who would kill innocent civilians without a second thought could also be minded to commit further atrocious acts such as rape. 

So, I wouldn’t automatically discount them as false. I believe the rape allegations have all stemmed from one anonymous source in a magazine interview? If so, I think they should be classified as unproven allegations from an unverified source. 

There are similar claims now being made that 40 dead babies have been found when the IDF went to an abandoned kibbutz, with some of them being beheaded. Again, although some people are quoting them as fact, I’m reluctant to categorically class them as false and implausible and would again classify them as unproven allegations. The claims appear to have stemmed from an IDF soldiers account so I’d argue that the source could be classed as unverified, partisan and (given past experiences) untrustworthy. 

Absolutely horrific, if true, though. 

However, as a general rule, I believe it best to be wary and wait for evidence when it comes to one side did this style claims in a war context. There are many examples of manufactured crimes attributed to an opponent in war when the other side want to try and justify something that they plan to do in the future that is brutal or unpopular. Plus, throughout history, such claims have also been invoked when one side in a conflict want to get the PR war back on their side. 

20 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Belfast trying to be on the right side of history, it's great to see.

9841449e-baeb-44b6-8ca6-e1acba6b1582.jpg

I remember last time I was over the words Free Palastine was up on the hills. Fair to say it wasn't well received on the Shankill Road. 

22 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

I imagine many like him are pretty happy it happened. Gives them every excuse to go overboard with the backing of the west. No different to many over here that would happily kill a few thousand if it pushed there ideas further along

Just fucking horrific and of course I have no idea how this can end well. I don’t understand our and many other governments flying Israeli flags and colours as if the country is really in danger of being invaded and beaten by Palestine, that just couldn’t happen. Tory cunts wanting to criminalise the use of Palestinian colours is grade a twat behaviour. Hamas are a bunch of twats too as far as I can comprehend. 
Israel has to concede Palestinian freedom and the Muslim world has to recognise Israel. Or something, I know too little to know how but shit, this can’t go on. I fucking despair.