You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham Festival 2024 12-15 March

The horse racing Olympics start a week on Tuesday, 12 March.

As per always,if you have any info, tips or links to free bets, post them here.

William Hills are giving a £5 free bet each day for new and existing customers.

If you've got an account, you can opt in now for the free bet on day 1.

If you haven't got an account, sign up ASAP.

54 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You still have those privileges? You must not bet much.

Gubbed on Skybet, Paddy Power and very recently on Willie's though not sure how many privileges I have lost yet. But just because I am gubbed doesn't mean others are. 

As for the point about betting much, I am not sure what is considered much but I have 9 betting apps on my phone and a ton+ bank on most of them. Rarely go over a tenner on a single bet though and raid the promos

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Gubbed on Skybet, Paddy Power and very recently on Willie's though not sure how many privileges I have lost yet. But just because I am gubbed doesn't mean others are. 

As for the point about betting much, I am not sure what is considered much but I have 9 betting apps on my phone and a ton+ bank on most of them. Rarely go over a tenner on a single bet though and raid the promos

I wasnt having a go,more making an observation about how many regular bettors are gubbed by these schysters.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I wasnt having a go,more making an observation about how many regular bettors are gubbed by these schysters.

It's very strange whatever their gubbing strategy is, some bookies were within a month, others like Willie's was hammering the promos for a couple of years 

Struggling to get excited about Cheltenham this year. It’s all a bit samey now, for me. 

Loads of Mullins/Irish short price winners in the Championship races that aren’t worth backing unless you do them ante-post and then big fields in the handicap races, making it difficult to pick a winner. 

Just a £3 lucky 15 each day, for me. 

16 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Struggling to get excited about Cheltenham this year. It’s all a bit samey now, for me. 

Loads of Mullins/Irish short price winners in the Championship races that aren’t worth backing unless you do them ante-post and then big fields in the handicap races, making it difficult to pick a winner. 

Just a £3 lucky 15 each day, for me. 

Yeah it's hard going to be honest.

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You really like the longshots mate!

A double on 2 big favourites on the horses is about as longshot as I go, don't see the point in backing stuff that isn't going to win!