You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (N) - EFL Cup Final, Sun 25th Feb 2024 (3:00pm)

Trumo

14 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

There’s a couple of others who’d have been looking down on them yesterday, but what an absolutely wonderful photo. 

Include Joe Fagan and the Sergeant Major for all three of them Ronnie Moran.

Heaven's Boot Room will be proud.

• Upvote 2

Am not from Liverpool, never have come close to the place. Wanted to see Jurgen one last time before he left but couldn’t make the finances work this year. But whenever I see him and Kenny laughing together, I just feel closer to the team in a way I can’t explain. Lucky are the ones who saw the king play. Maybe in another life, eh!?

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, Supremolad said:

While I'm all for Klopp's justified pettiness there, i'm worried Howard Webb would assign Kavanagh to more crucial Liverpool games before the end of the season and that cunt would be relishing making Klopp pay for the handshake snub.

He did shake his hand

• Upvote 2

Love how Kenny never ages. Me and my mates came out of Fact about 15 years back and him and Hansen and their wives were outside, Kenny was hanging off the railings and blowing raspberries, I'm not fucking around. Didn't even come close to surreal.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Chilwell was being a gobshite all game, giving our players the verbals every time. Was he always this much of a gobshite or is it club influence?

I think the fans behind him in the first half were getting at him because Bradley had him all over the place so he tried to play up to the crowd. I’ve always thought he’s a decent LB but he’s just a snide little bellend. Shit himself and Bradley just waked off laughing. We’ve got a serious player in Bradley. Not comparing them in the sense of quality but the last young lad that’s come through and took it to the opposition like that was Gerrard. 

12 hours ago, morourke said:

Long time lurker, first time poster. Have been fortunate enough to see many, many trophies, but I'm with the boss... that one was different. Have never been as proud of a win. Kids, leadership from the seniors, rising above the injuries and the officials - fucking immense.

@Redder Lurtz get him 

16 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Don’t know if this has been posted, even if it has, it’s worth posting again.

Best video anybody will watch all day…

https://x.com/theanfieldwrap/status/1761890984344895891?s=46&t=6Jyy6bBsb9DEdOzs-Rh38Q

I posted it mate but I agree it's fantastic. Saw it last night. I was in bed but made me want get dressed and start running 

• Haha 1

I’m sick of this rhetoric and Carragher kept saying it that Chelsea should have put it to bed etc. We outplayed them in large spells. If Mo and Nunez played yesterday it would have been a slaughter. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I’m sick of this rhetoric and Carragher kept saying it that Chelsea should have put it to bed etc. We outplayed them in large spells. If Mo and Nunez played yesterday it would have been a slaughter. 

Yeah, it was annoying me as well. Apart from a couple of spells, we were the better side for the vast majority of the game.

They likely had the bigger, more clear cut, chances, Carra seems to have ignored we had chances of our own. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Carragher's a fucking clown.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elite said:

Carragher's a fucking clown.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Yeah, it was annoying me as well. Apart from a couple of spells, we were the better side for the vast majority of the game.

They likely had the bigger, more clear cut, chances, Carra seems to have ignored we had chances of our own. 

I think he tries hard not to come across too Red and I did hear him say “we” at one point but everyone seems to think we were there for the taking. Absolute bollocks. We were at them from the go. Oh and Sterling ruined his own career the little tit.